X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by steve4360 View Post
    have a look at my RPK, please can you tell me what you think of the flash hider, its the AKSU one, not the standard RPK, i cant make up my mind if it works or not.
    thanks all.
    You need a drum mag, and yes the flashider is fine

Comment

I really like that, not a fan of aks but that one seems different :S
      "Could have swore I just saw a guy in a ghi.....HIT!"

Comment

Personaly yeh i like it.

Comment

Ty, ive got a drum mag but i prefer the look of the 40rnd box. I built it from a basic AK and a kit so ive had a free hand with it.
          thanks for the feedback all, its good to get a differant eye on it.

Comment

Need to get a different colour on that if it's wood matey

Comment

yeah, i like it and yes, if that is wood it would look even better if you sand down the varnish, put some nice coloured wood stain on, then re-varnish. infact i might turn my ak into an rpk :D

Comment

Sorry forgot to ask could you give me your opnions on the CQBR and any imprvments?

Cheers
                "Could have swore I just saw a guy in a ghi.....HIT!"

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                  my finished TM M4SD ris
                  and my new CA SCAR-L, need full metal tooth piston

Socom gear m9

Loving that M4 not many M4's make me go WOW. Like the simple additions to the scar as well. Hope you enjoy shooting her.

Comment

Originally posted by shep5856 View Post
                    Scratches and wear and tear do look amazongly HARDCORE, Rust, however, makes you look lazy and as anyone who has ever been in the forces will tell you, it makes your weapon and you, look unprofessional. Honestly no offence of course rust is one of my pet hates. Put a thin coating of rifle oil over exposed metal, so you can see the wear but you keep your rifle rust free.

Shep
                    i know that dew to i work with metal all day but i meen just for looks in airsoft, but i se where your comming from as my dad's stuff is allways emaculate as he was in the army and givin me a hard time as my ak is rusted and batterd as hell but i love it like that

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                      Sorry forgot to ask could you give me your opnions on the CQBR and any imprvments?

Cheers
                      its fine mate, perhaps a lower profile red dot sight than that ACOG of yours, because as you say its just a red dot.
                      Put an aimpoint or eotech on there, everyone does, i know, but there is a reason everyone does it.
                      if you want to be a little more flashy, a front flip up sight?
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                      Originally posted by N3ADS
                      Is this you talking from experience ?..
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

ITS PAINTED!!!!!!!!!

even on call of duty i leave my scar tan :p guess im a purist :D
                        Custom M4
                        TM 1911

Comment

My M4 got an Eotech

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
                            yeah, i like it and yes, if that is wood it would look even better if you sand down the varnish, put some nice coloured wood stain on, then re-varnish. infact i might turn my ak into an rpk :D
                            yeh it is wood, and thats the color it came in, i wasnt sure about the colour either, the parts dont match very well for colour so thats definatly another job.
                            thanks for the positive feedback all.
                            steve.

Comment

Originally posted by steve4360 View Post
                              have a look at my RPK, please can you tell me what you think of the flash hider, its the AKSU one, not the standard RPK, i cant make up my mind if it works or not.
                              thanks all.
                              Yeh drum mag ftw on that, could be the light but the wood seems a little light. Good stuff though.

I always fancied a PKM personally with a box mag Would love to have a RS type 47, a nice SVD and a PKM! Pure awesomeness!

Only one I heard of was a dboys, but I can't find any.
                              Weapons of Choice:
                              G&G SOC-16
                              Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
                              JG - AK47 tactical
                              VFC Scar - L
                              Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

Just a little advice for anyone who is interested about weapon care, if you get exposed metal on your rifle, which is inevitable really, then the trick to not letting it get rusty is as simple as an old flannel and some good gun oil, just soak the flannel with gun oil so that when you wipe it over it leaves a light film of oil over the metal parts. (keep the flannel in a ziplok bag so it doesnt contaminate all your kit).
                                Always wipe your rifle over before you use it, and more importantly always wipe it over at the end of the day before you put it away, it can be a pain when you are tired and cold and wet but in order to keep it in top order then its important. this is the way soldiers look after their weapons.
                                Also dont forget to oil hinges and any hidden parts.
                                Very few airsoft weapons have the same quality of finish that military weapons have so the finish requires alot more attention to stop it from deteriorating.
                                The military is obsessed about weapon maintainance, and this is the minimum sort of maintainance that rifles get, if you stick to the before and after rule you should stop your expensive kit from looking unloved even after a day out in the rain.
                                You will grow to love it, trust me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X