X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

SEX, need I say more :p

Very nice guns, but need bolt on parts. For the Magpul rifle get an ASAP to go with that there MS-2.

Put ither the ACOG or silencer onto the M7 just to balance out the spread out the goodies . I don't like the way KA supplyd the M7 with a piggy flash hider, would look better with a Vltor flash hider IMO.
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

very nice guns, I wouldn't add to much or the will look silly and agree about the flash hider. What chest rig do you have in the pics?

Comment

hi all, finally with every ones help after selling everything got my new setup with is actually going back to my first ever M14 lol
        Cyma M14
        couple of mags
        Richter optick 4-40 scope

all i need now if a cheap as chips pistol if anyone got one lol thanks for the help guys can wait to get it out there

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
          very nice guns, I wouldn't add to much or the will look silly and agree about the flash hider. What chest rig do you have in the pics?
          Its the warrior centurion

Cheers for the comments.
          Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Just got the final bits in today so i thought i'd post it. Externally its finished but I havent touched the inside yet. Only problem I can see with the gun is the weight, im a pretty strong fellow but skirmishing with this M14 all day your gonna feel it in the morning.
            TM M14 Socom
            Action M3 scope
            Nato light silencer
            TM scope mount

And my faithful M9, never let me down.

My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

ive got to admit it, that m14 is lush, now to make mine look that good...
              PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Love that m14, need a bipod tho :P

Comment

hmm, i dont agree with you on the bipod front, makes the gun heavier, and arnt 100% neccesary, although saying that a harris could look rather good...

Comment

Stuff practicality, it just would look the nuts

Comment

this is true, although those beasts are heavy as they are, all it needs now is a full prometheus upgrade, with a systema magnum motor :O now that would be the sh*t

Comment

Finally got my magpul build started. I have a shorter barrel on route so the flaming pig won't look out of place. Also i need some optics. Havn't decided on which yet though. Has a few niggles like missing the rear body pin and dust cover being the wrong size, but only minor things. Couple of quid fixes. Now onto the next dilemma, do i go with my CA high torque motor, or keep the TM EG1000

Comment

get an eotech 551 and spray the cover tan to match your magpul kit, tht would look beasty

Comment

Cheers for the compliments guys :D
                            I actually do have a harris for it but it just makes the gun way to front heavey, as if it wasnt heavey enough

What do you think, with or with out it (bare in mind the weight lol) and i do plan on upgrading the internals soon aswel.
                            Cheers
                            welsh
                            My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

Might as well add another M14 (& 1911) lol
                              There's meant to be a cheek rest on the M14 but couldn't be a**ed

Comment

Hmmm. Pics disappeared on last post

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X