This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

that shotgun is lovely, an eotech would go nicely, I have always loved the reticule on eotechs, is that one red and green?

Comment

Tis indeed red and green. Just thought I'd show a picture of it with the green on for a change. Really nice model of Eotech... (clone).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Have you got a custom barrel on the shotgun or something? What make is it? The DE, with some bits and bobs? It's purty.

Comment

Nope, stripped, sanded and soon to be polished so it gleams!

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I'm suddenly left wishing I paid a bit more attention when I was offered one of those on the cheap, haha!

Comment

not being a shotgun man myself, that one actually does take my fancy! very nice piece of kit, nice job :D!

as for the PEQ i would stick with tan as comeback said :D

Comment

Hehe, cheap as chips. Okay, I'm not impressed with the range, but for a shotgun I'm not expecting much. Perhaps I'll use lighter ammo (yes, 0.12's)...

Aye, think I'll got for the expensive offering which has the light and laser (I just wont use the laser part of it hehe!).

Comment

the acog needs a riser on the l85, the real one have a 19 to 20mm adaptor fitted to take acogs and never on l85a1's

Comment

Gaffa - Nice shotgun dude - although really you want comments on the masda im sorry.

Well i guess I can say that the PEQ goes sound on the eotech

Comment

Reflex, nice t*ts

Comment

KSC Mp7 - full upgraded internals to allow green gas + NpAs kit for adjustable FPS
                        TM Desert Eagle - Stock
                        TM MEU - Think the only thing original is the frame and the trigger :D
                        Tanaka Revolver - feeling lucky Punk

Comment

Originally posted by thefallacy View Post
                          lol look what i found

excellent!!!that means i could buy the wife a gun and she'd actually smile!!lol
                          old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Love it Gaffa, I recomend the VFC PEQ-15 (dummy case). I used one on my old MASADA and it was a pretty close colour match. You should have gone with the black EOLAD, try and get one of those Larue EoTech mounts. That way you can have your EoTech and magnifire on one QD unit
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

tekno that meu is nice. loving the grips
                              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

alot of people really like brown guns all of a sudden, when did this happen?

the stand alone m203 gaffa is awsome.

Boris
                                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X