• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Cheaper and looks better and better specs for the price also
    and omg it right with the Barret mod crew haha

Comment

I'm not saying that's true But TKOS Barrett is made by a rarer manufacturer I believe. It aint about "who has the best gun" As long as everyone has fun with theirs, then the point in airsoft is accomplished

Comment

Haha I know it nit on about that
        just pleased you can get a barret same spec as yours for cheap without swapping two or three guns or paying over £500 for it

Nice one though

Pics of my Masada and shotty up soon

Comment

Thanks man I would pay £500 for it if they weren't getting common. Soon there's going to be a lot of them, then it's back to my rarer guns instead

Comment

the only real advantage to "rarer" weapons is the bragging rights *nods* performance and bragging rights are 2 different things, can brag all you want in the safe zone, but unless it performs the game zone, then there's no point lol, billy that is a damn nice weapon there, same for tkos' Barrett's, and both perform nicely ( had a look and hold of tkos' M99 in one of the dead zones at GZ'09 and all i can say keeper is, rather you than me lol). If it works, use it, if it doesn't... brag :D tis what i used to do with my LR300 until it was sorted and working to its peak efficiency :D (bragging rights AND practicality... make of that what you will lol). and sod how common a gun is, i say use whatever you want! :D
            sigpic
            Mercs Boss
            Armoury:
            ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Well said man! I can't keep my guns unless they're super performance, and I mean as good as they can get for the FPS. TM G36K recoil shock decked out (coke cans at 50 meters anyone?), TM M4 SOPMOD, Barrett M99, decked out PSG-1, decked out TM Desert Eagle.

I don't like to brag, I never like to. I like people admiring my guns as much as I admire theirs, I'll gladly let people have a hold and a play of them It's great to have a go of a dream gun.

Comment

lol, i don't really brag, gun does that for me with the markings, only guns i've kept long term have been my LR300, MP7, and 1911. wouldn't mind having a proper play on an M99 at some point. as for admiration of weapons, i do admire the different ones, some will laugh at me for this, but there is a soft spot in my for the thunder maul... blame it on my love of manga, but its still a damn comfortable gun to hold. How's the M99 to shoulder? TKOS' was damn heavy, and that was me holding it while it was still slung round his shoulders
                sigpic
                Mercs Boss
                Armoury:
                ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

It's not bad to shoulder but I can't hold it there for too long, it weighs a bloody ton. I can use it for a few shots, but then back to the bipod.

Comment

Bragging rights and performance eh? well my WA/PGC Doberman.45 fits in this argument nicely. Rare as ducks teeth and the £190 upgrade makes it a super shooter.

Oops did I just brag a little? :p
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

here they are gas M500

and my A+K masada with madbull hop rubber

Comment

Has to be said guard, that masada is making me want another one. However i'm going to wait for the Magpul one.

Some pics of my M4 now some new bits arrived

Comment

yeah , just after eolad , rails and maybe set of tan buis sights

Comment

hears some of my collection what do you all think be nice lol
                            why so serious

Comment

Nice selection of pistols there mate, and always good to see an M500.

What the hell happened to your mp5?

Comment

the stalk pins where broke when i got it n the un named place in scotland seid i did it n thay were not fixing it so i glued it and bombarded it with tape lol
                                why so serious

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X