X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

hmm are the DSRs good?

they are so pretty!
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Well I was debating whether I should pay an arm and a leg for it. Against my better judgement I did.

I am not a real lover of ARES products or usually high end guns as I think they are sometime well over priced, but I just had to have this and hope it was good.

With a bog standard gas mag I was shooting about 30-40yrds longer and more accurately than any of my other guns and that was using .3 bbs.

Is built like a brick Sh*thouse. It is absolutely solid. The Bi Pod is very sturdy but it needs to be as the gun weighs a shade under 7KG.

I think there's one on sale now in the classifieds and if anyone has a spare 400 knocking about then spend you money and quick.

The mags are not cheap though the Gas one is about £80 and the new CO2 one around £100.

The upside though is that they have ammo clips at about £20 apiece so buy another couple of those as you get 2 mags with the gun.
      Last edited by jfox61; 7 March, 2010, 21:49.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

thanks fox, ive been considering one a while

i have my tanaka gas rifle, but the "l96" styling doesnt do anything for me

i love the modern sleek look of the DSR, im not a sit around sniper so the short length really attracts me as i can use it at a faster pace than the normal long rifles

look out for my tanaka up for sale soon - unless anybody wants to swap for for a DSR
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

The bolt action is really light there is a slight resistance when locking it forward but it is a doddle much easier than the warrior l96 and about the same as the TM l96
          Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
            there is a limit to how much a gun should be "pimped" in my eyes. personally I think Tekno's gun is effin' horrible.

but if he likes it then bfd.

I'm a function over form person myself.

mac
            agreed

Comment

Latest additions

Clean and basic.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

the short carbine, if that had a fixed carry handle - it would just make me think of H.E.A.T

Comment

too overpimped, there is a magpul

Comment

Got the new pistol grip at last.

Real steel AK47 wood grip, direct from Mother Russia. I needed to spend about an hour with the dremel to make it fit, as the top section is stainless steel and I needed to remove about 5mm from each side, plus a little bit from the front to stop it fouling the trigger. After that, though, it feels so much better that the standard plastic one as it's a little wider and the texturing is WAY better. I know they're not supposed to have wooden pistol grips, but I just can't take an AK seriously with plastic ones.

How it looked before:

sigpic

Comment

Drake you so know they aren't gonna stay that way :P

Comment

too overpimped, has a sight on it

Comment

erm that sight is designed for that gun and thats all he has put on it so it cant be overpimped at all imo
                          Feedback link

Comment

robin that AKs lookin sweet

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

CQB Goodness: ICS MP5A5 with ACM Aimpoint. HK Pro Silencer is en route from HK.

Other than that, this'll be staying un-cluttered. I may change the stock to a folding stock if the mood takes me tho...

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Jfox ive seen that Deagle, and L96 before
                                Custom M4
                                TM 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...