This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

-Drake-, those Armalites are gorgeous. Particularly the M933 Commando. Is that G&P?

And where did you get the FN M16 body? Im guessing thats a G&P also? Or a Star?
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by psychow View Post
      too overpimped, has a sight on it
      As Jfox says, it's a Kobra sight (not a real one, though, as spending a couple of hundred quid on something that a BB can smash seems pretty pointless to me).

If anything is pimping it, it's the pistol grip, as these are supposed to have the black plastic as standard. Personally, I don't think you can have too much wood on an AK:p
      sigpic

Comment

You may have done Hypnose:D.

I think the Wood pistol grip is nice and also the Kobra just sets it off nicely Rockin.

As you can see by my guns I am not a fan of AK's (I don't have a single one) never have liked them and never will, but that one looks quite pretty with the Kobra. It just sets it apart from all the the others.

I think if I was to have an AK then it would be a Galil. It would have to be different and you cant get any different than a Galil
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Glad you like the AK mate, thanks. The only problem with the Kobra is that it stops the stock folding and locking into place.

The Galil is tempting, as Portuguese Airborne use them and I can get their kit easily from a friend of my wife's who is an officer with them. But, I'm not one of those people who like to have a unit specific loadout, so at the moment I'm not going to go that way, though who knows what any of us will do in the future.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nyfaedd Von View Post
            sorry to bring up this picture again.. but what the hell is with these modified guns?! They're as bad as 'Boy Racers' and their "High Performance Cars" lol ..no matter what you do you're poxy 1.1 Nova won't go any faster! all that crap won't make your gun shoot faster or better! This weapon is hideous..!

Please let's put an end to gun rape

oh! and "It Lives" ? ...you should take that thing to be put down
            Aww well - i like it - and at the end of the day thats all that matters

BTW - go faster stripes do in fact make 'you're poxy 1.1 Nova...' go faster :P

Comment

not posted in some time
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I can never tell what have you got there John?
                Sale
                Stuff for sale
                Want
                M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Systema PDW? (or just any M4 variant..)
                  Maybe a WE SCAR? Or maybe a VFC AEG..
                  And if the first guess was right, the MP5A1 could also be a Systema, but if John is not a millionaire, it will be a TM or G&P or something.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

hehe
                    dboys KAS PDW ingraved lots planned for this gun ( dboys made a gem with these ! )
                    dboys scar L getting a full rebuild later today
                    Classic Army b&t mp5a4
                    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Hope your having more fun with them then i did, gona have some pics of my custom built M4 soon
                      Custom M4
                      TM 1911

Comment

damn i was gonna say it looks like a CA. although i was wayyy off with the systemas. dboys are good, but there's a pretty clear distinction lol.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

These are the only ones ive got left now:

My Star Aw338:

My M4:

Comment

My G36E with bipod, twin mags and as of today a red dot sight :D

LOVE IT!
                            -----------------------
                            "Cover me, limp dick fuck-ups!"
                            sigpic
                            There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

Got to ask, whats with the paint speckling on the foregrip/read sight/mags?
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                I would love to buy one but i would never skirmish it (just like my tanaka haha)

the problem with one is that the barrett is a fierce weapon to fire, the sound, the kick, the feeling - all of that is lacking with this, you feel nothing, here a slight twang and a tiny plastic bb fires out of a massive 10kg hunk of metal

i would be constantly dissapointed, although if it was on my wall it would make me smile
                                Its a shame there cant be a 12ft lb one using a 12mm BB or round headed plastic pellet with like a minimum engagement distance of 100m!!! That would be cool and faaaaarrr more realistic as a sniper.

In an ideal world it would be using a Brocock style air cartridge in 50 cal ejecting from the gun!!! would look awesome and being a sniper would be not too imptractical to police your brass!!

Sadly thats never going to happen! My dreams of a BACS GBB M16 have been scuppered too!! Imagine with the current technology in GBB being so similar to the real steel with bolt and carrier it really wouldnt be that hard to design one that can extract and chamber a BACS. Shame brocock made thier guns tooo well!! Personally i was never convinced that people could reliably convert thier revolvers into a reliable real steel weapon, but as per usual with this country some morons have to ruin it for the rest of us!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X