This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

that is the best famas conversion i have seen ! i think a heavy sniper barrel of sorts would have set it off a little more but great job

LT, i love your work you going to darken the stock ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post

LT, i love your work you going to darken the stock ?
      Think that comment was for me.

The stocks a bit darker than the photo shows, this ones probably more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by elbandito View Post
        Custom Famas .

'SNIP'

Currently in the appraisals section trying to get a valuation . Follow link if you can help . http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41788
        Yes its the only FAMAS that actually looks nice. But its still a FAMAS, so I'll let this motivational picture do the rest ...

Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by elbandito View Post
          Custom Famas .

Currently in the appraisals section trying to get a valuation . Follow link if you can help . http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41788
          I <3 This Famas.
          Originally posted by B.E.N.
          Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
          Tactical bed covers...
          Double or single?

Comment

Don't quote the pictures!!!!!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

seeing as ive never uploaded, this is my new gun, sorry lads and las's i got the worst phone ever, but its lurvlier than it looks, its a m16 with crane stock, CUSTOM, systema internals, firefly hop up, neo chamber, blah blah blah its gorgeous so happy with it :D
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Parky
              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

looking good i see that job is getting you some nice toys now :P
                Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

yeah, its been hard graft with having to pay for driving lessons, new tv ebox internet etc etc
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Parky
                  Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Schaffer View Post
                    The stocks a bit darker than the photo shows, this ones probably more accurate
                    Wow that looks awesome :D is that a stock from a donor Kar98 or did you make it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by MintyLemon View Post
                      Wow that looks awesome :D is that a stock from a donor Kar98 or did you make it yourself?
                      Thanks.

It was a Dboys Kar 98 stock that I stripped and sanded, then used dark oak coloured Danish oil to waterproof and colour it. The internals are from an upgraded JG BAR10, with the extarnal parts cut off the Dboys and fitted to the bar10 outer barrel and receiver.

Comment

Newly repainted vsr 10, coming soon for it Low scope rings, Karsten Cheek rest, Bipod, sling.
                        all stock internally probably get twist barrel etc if i decide to keep this for a long time.
                        Enjoy

Comment

I forgot how many guns I had till I got them all laid out :D

Comment

TM HK P7 springer? im ordering one of those soon (unless you wanna sell me yours)

any good?
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

chrome ones a springer ,lovely little springer .It always nice to have one good spring pistol in your collection. the black one is the mgc gbb ,also great

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                                chrome ones a springer ,lovely little springer .It always nice to have one good spring pistol in your collection. the black one is the mgc gbb ,also great
                                oh, complete envy... swap for my ptws? (joke)

yeah thinking about just attaching a springer to the back of my belt just in case of weapons failures and random gas ventings using my pistol, love the fact it has a safety but you just sqeeze to deactivate it
                                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X