This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

in the front, mini 9.6. JUST fits haha. lipo is next on my list though. gonna be a pain to fit.

Comment

Theyre looking really nice mate. Particularly like the job you did on Euans M4.

Missing that shotgun already though. You better do a damn good job on the remainder of my sleeve! Haha.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

comeback, although not many people seem to like the cheek rest you have fashioned onto your lr300, i actually quite like it. adds originality and it probably helps?

Comment

These are both of my G3's, each sporting my Harris bipod on. note, the big G3 front is is now *stupidly* heavy. and the legs are fully extended. For the SAS, it was done to annoy my uni friends.

sigpic
          Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
            comeback, although not many people seem to like the cheek rest you have fashioned onto your lr300, i actually quite like it. adds originality and it probably helps?
            Cheers dude, and yea it does help

Comment

and that's either a hoover purepower or an electrolux boss there in two-tone blue on the right.

i like the shorty g3. i fancy one of those.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Which one of those G3 shoots further out of curriosity Jerrod Kaniby?
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

SRC G36c With SRC Optical Sight, SRC KA Style Suppressor, Vert-Grip W/ Bi-pod,
                  Maxenon Max2 Torch:

Well Aw338:
                  Primary Weapons - A&K SVD (With PS01)| JG MP5 SD6| G&P M16A3 With M203
                  Side Arms - TM MP7A1
                  Gear - Woodland DPM and DUC.
                  Site - CQB Scotland

Comment

I think - with that type of Carry Handle... the G36 would work if had a K/ E front handguard. Anyhow, she looks nice.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I personally don't like the LR300, and as I own one I feel I can say that. All I have done is to move the rear sight back to halfway along the receiver. I don't like over pimped guns. Unless you are doing it for a loadout. But that is my opinion.

Comment

got a cheap rds for my mp7, and a nice copy m3 flashlight. the torch is really nice and easy to use, but the rds is a bit of an arse to put on to be honest lol.

Comment

might be a bit of an arse to put on but it looks brilliant Casshern well done!

Comment

cheers mate! but seriously, i need an allen key to literally disassemble the rail clamp. it's plastic and fiddly and not pretty close up. but it has a shiny red dot that helps me shoot things - so it does the job.

those m3 flashlights are great. i like the twist button and the ris springy lock thing. simple but effective. a bit like me.

Comment

We GBB SCAR

Comment

love it tekno but needs a bit more of your usual pimpage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X