Well, heres my small arsenal:
    G&G M14

TM MP7A1

ICS AK104

Z-M LR300

Full Z-M Trades

WE M1911

TM Mk23 SOCOM

Apologies for the poor quality of pics but i don't have access to a digicam, thus i have to make to with the pitiful cam on my phone. regardless, what you folks think?
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Same with the pics of the systema's on the camera front!
      They look nice mate! good collection you have going there
      Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

I like the highlights on the Mk23, how'd you do it, really thin paint brush?
        What kind of paint?

Callum
        Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

thanks yeah was a thin brush using citadel paints (bleached bone and blood red if i remember correctly)
          sigpic
          Mercs Boss
          Armoury:
          ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Snakeh, you have ruined a beautiful LR300 by putting a crane stock on it :P

Comment

lol, came like that... but it works as is very comfortable to use, plus the battery fits perfectly , mayhaps *IF* i move over to lipo, i'll get it rewired and put a LR style folding stock on it (not the M4 para wire one, that actual Z-M stye stock)
              sigpic
              Mercs Boss
              Armoury:

Comment

Snake - did you copy my trademarking eh?

Selling it....

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44582

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thinkin of selling what you reckon................

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

For some reason, I really like it with the RIS and trigger block thingy!

Keep it!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

you are right, it took me ages to get it right and its sooooooo nice. mind made up im keepin it..thanks
                      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

what can i say gaffa, i was thinking about it before i got it last year... but when i saw it on yours after you originally posted it up, it convinced me to go ahead with it

@ muzzy: nice M9, not a fan of them myself but you've made it look good. tis amazing how simple little additions can make a weapon look nicer
                        sigpic
                        Mercs Boss
                        Armoury:

Comment

Indeed, lovely beretta you have there. - Is that just a rail adaptor? - I think I've been converted!

Comment

real steel got it from the states a while back (custom gun smith shop) cost me $120

Comment

just got my ext hard drive working again, so loads of pics to post. ive dropped some in on my profile page check em out.........

Comment

This ones a cold morning in the mountains

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X