This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Cool. No pun intended. I doubt my guns will ever experience the nicer aspects of colder weather here in HK..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
      Cool. No pun intended. I doubt my guns will ever experience the nicer aspects of colder weather here in HK..
      theres nothing nice about the rain snow i can deal with but coldrain no fun

i see all the peeps takeing pics of their guns in the snow and rain, just rember may look nice but there are parts that will rust mainlym star/ ares products and i had my m240 out in light drizzel dryed it off fully and come next wekk i s*** you not parts were rusting

Comment

Couldn't care less in my opinion - a bit of rust only adds character, and as it happens on the real steel, why not fool "the system" and have it replicate that of the RS?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

my new toy

Comment

hi all, My ICS M4 (used to be Para) a work in progress
            G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

I like that RIS, what make is it?

Comment

if you mean the one on mine Abbadon it came as standard.
                Smiffy
                G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Abbadon, i think they have a very similar one on zero one. it might even be the exact same one. http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/erol.html#407x0&&

Comment

Work in progress still, Until I get my complete new front end, I'm going to put some Dark Earth MBUS sights on, Dark Earth MOE pistola grip and spray the rail covers in dark earth this week.

Comment

These pictures were only taken for a member on here:

No magpul, no nonsense, just plain and simple....

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thats how a modern-day M4 should be, non of this Magpul nonsense. Kudos to that bloke!

Comment

My first attempt at some nice photography of my main rifle (or should that be sub machine gun...?) and back-up.

102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Looks more like a carbine.

I presume that picture was taken inside? - Take pictures outside with natural day-light, not only does it look better, it enhances the true colours of anything you're taking pictures of.

Comment

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X