X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Is that your own wood or someone elses?

Jokes aside, Is that a wood kit or did you make it yourself?
    Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
    Tactical bed covers...
    Double or single?

Comment

its the wood that came with the gun, CYMA .46. its varnished, but too light, the colour it originally was would look nice on an aksu or a 74, but AKM's imo would have a dark look to them, well infact they did, so it took alot of sanding and then 3 coats of dark walnut varnish. the metal work was done with wire wool.

Boris
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Very nice boris

Your mags wrong though :p

Comment

This was my first AEG a few years ago.
          Tightbore barrel, 320FPS, 1000RPM and mega quiet, I rubberised the inside of the body with thin sound reducing material and the can worked really well.
          The range on this thing was stupid, well past M14s and past even some heavily modded VSRs, had a rail on the underside for fitment of a taclight.
          Fugly but really good (I miss it)
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Honestly man, its absolutely quallity stuff.

Dammit I want an AK now :L

EDIT: NINJA'S EVERYWHERE! Loving the Famas. What happened to it?
            Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
            Tactical bed covers...
            Double or single?

Comment

Sean thats either the best paint job i have ever seen..or its tape.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                Sean thats either the best paint job i have ever seen..or its tape.
                Good ol BCB camo tape, I did have a scrim net on it aswell for counter sniper work. But the pic is real poor quality.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

To be frank, i like it, probably not so much up close though where all the imperfections shine.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                    Very nice boris

Your mags wrong though :p
                    na, the AKM can take both the plastic mags and the steel ones.

if you were pointing out anything i thought you'd have noticed the flash hider is wrong...

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                      To be frank, i like it, probably not so much up close though where all the imperfections shine.
                      Yeah, it wasnt perfect, but I did put a good couple of hours into it, making stenciles and stuff for particular shapes.

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                        na, the AKM can take both the plastic mags and the steel ones.

if you were pointing out anything i thought you'd have noticed the flash hider is wrong...

Boris
                        I thought AKM was 7.62 not 5.45? Fair enough! I was distracted from the (Rather blurry) flashhider by that lovely wood kit

Couple of bits of retro goodness for you guys. Sadly the M733 is sold to Abaddon and the XM is faulty so might be going back

Comment

Thats how armalites should be! Plain and simple.

Comment

I've got three projects in mind... might do a thread/poll for em :p

Comment

Lovely guns there Dave! I'm very biased towards retro armalites (can't stand the new rails stuff) lol, will be kitting myself out with a G&P M16A1 soon, and probably an XM177E2 (well, an M733 with the XM moderator, can always take it off and replace it with a birdcage flashider and hey presto new gun!) for CQB type games.

Comment

Cheers man. Yeah Im rather getting back into ye olde armalites. I've actually got three I want to build/acquire; a vanilla 'Heat' M733, a Blood Diamond CAR-15 custom, and a BHD 'Skinny popper' type 727 jobby plans ahoy!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X