John Woo sheds a tear of joy sir..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

soryy not the the best photo results but im happy with the gun

Comment

I finally got an ACOG replica with fake fiber optics, yay.
        Also bought some mag couplers and RS magazines to put deco rounds in
        (I know some ppl will hate me for it )

I'm also very happy with my Badger Ordnance tactical latch (in charging handle). Beats the hell out of the original ino latch.

Comment

Out of interest I have noticed tac latches popping up all over the place now.... what exactly do they do and why have they just started popping up? If its literally for releasing the charging handle what the point?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I find with the original one on mine it doesnt always work as well as it could, when I put my BO one on it it made 'cocking' the gun a lot easier for me. Its really just aesthetic though!

Comment

To be honest, I don't have the faintest idea - The looks of the carbine swayed me away of actually noticing the tac latch.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                I find with the original one on mine it doesnt always work as well as it could, when I put my BO one on it it made 'cocking' the gun a lot easier for me. Its really just aesthetic though!
                Ah kk, was just wondering as I have seen a few M4's with them on now. Wondering if it had any real point other than looking cool (well as cool as a latch can!)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

The point of the tactical latches, in GBBR's, is to make cocking the gun A LOT easier. Especially if you have a scope that goes a bit over your charging handle. Tactical latches are basically larger than normal ones, and are designed in a way that allows you to use the charging handle even in difficult positions. In AEG's they are just for the looks.

Comment

I can't remember if mine is BO or KA, but as its been said, they serve no real purpose on an AEG.

Comment

My magnifier arrived :D *happy dance*

I'll try and get better pics when I have some spare time in the daylight.

On the subject of the latches they serve as much purpose as half the magpul crap people hang on their guns (myself included) They just look pretty and occasionally make things work better.
                      I used to have one of those large "ring" style ones like Moving_Shadow and it does make it a lot easier to pull the charging handle but it also makes it much much easier for the handle to catch on kit when you're using a single point sling. I got rid of mine and replaced it with one like ConSs has and I like it a lot more now.

Comment

Very nice gun there Evansy, I agree with you about the latch catching on things, but I shoot left handed, so the latch is always facing away from my, and my gear, so it never cathes, but for a right handed person, you're very right.

Comment

nice work

Comment

Evansy, your magnifier is bum-humping your RDS! is it supposed to be touching it like that? it almost looks like it fits into it somehow..

and may i be so bold to ask for pictures down the RDS with and without the magnifier? i really want to see how it looks..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Well I'm nearly finished customizing my MP5 - just a torch or laser to go:

:D

Comment

Something about that AEG has that 'badass' Aura! - I like it! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X