• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
    Something about that AEG has that 'badass' Aura! - I like it! :D
    Thanks! I'm glad you think so, because I certainly do

Comment

Popeyscope- that looks really good, personally I would leave it as it is, but then I do like more simplistic looking guns.

Comment

my new arrival - the A&K SR-25 and the MASADA

the old work horse's the TM M4 SD and the Maruzen L96

Comment

Popeyscope, I'm with cornishpotshot, I think your MP5 looks awesome as it is, very tactical looking.

Very nice collection there Guard Sniper, it seems you like your weapons quiet eh? Really like that SR-25, tasty paint job.

Just got a new goodie in the post, genuine Surefire M952, don't really need it, but have always wanted one, so here it is:

Comment

Sale
            Stuff for sale
            Want
            M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

yeah i love the sniper rifle silencer , as you cant hear it if been fired , can only hear "hit" then people confused as cant hear it ...

the rest of them are silenced mate as i like the look of them , the masada silencer is being removed though , and the SR-25 not been tested yet , but at 470 locked to semi shoud be nice

Comment

Very nice MP7 there Jammi - and a good choice of sight to go with it. Which make is it?

Comment

Before :

Afterwards:

I dont own this gun anymore tho.

Want to get an Ares Tar 21 now

Comment

nice usp jammi. i was thinking about getting that one, but i just don't like the word 'match' written in girly writing across the compensator :p
                    ksc mp7? welcome to the family!

everyone else, nice guns also. especially that lovely mp5 popeyscope.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by popeyscope View Post
                      Very nice MP7 there Jammi - and a good choice of sight to go with it. Which make is it?
                      both are KSC

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                      nice usp jammi. i was thinking about getting that one, but i just don't like the word 'match' written in girly writing across the compensator :p
                      ksc mp7? welcome to the family!
                      Yeah had same prob the KWA version has no trades on the muzzle weight but has no trades on the frame aswell
                      Sale
                      Stuff for sale
                      Want
                      M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

I think Simplicity is the key...

And since it's been sunny in Liverpool recently, I thought I'd take a few outdoor snaps.

And, I've recently been working on two little beauties...

Anyone care to guess the manufacturers of the two weapons below? (Not taking any credit as they're not mine!!!)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

gaffa like love the 74 , getting stuff sorted for my weekend game and thorght i would have a quick pick of my 3 aks and there mags
                          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

F*ck me are you hidin Osama in there with all those AKs?!?!
                            sigpic

Comment

gaffa, i believe the ar-15 is made by tm.. Saw one on here not so long ago, but rare as hens teeth now..
                              The ak, don't have a clue.. im guessing it has a inkonatsu wood kit (sorry if I spelt that wrong!).
                              What i would give to have a ar-15..
                              "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

johnnyj lovin the ak and a butload of mags and the stella all a man needs for a good weekend

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X