This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Guard sniper, that is the single nicest looking SR25 I have ever seen in my life. That paint job is just 100% awesome.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
      Evansy, your magnifier is bum-humping your RDS! is it supposed to be touching it like that? it almost looks like it fits into it somehow..

and may i be so bold to ask for pictures down the RDS with and without the magnifier? i really want to see how it looks..
      There's about 1mm gap but yes it is pretty much butt humping the RDS. I'll try and get the pics when I take some better daylight pics of the M4.

Comment

With all this new L85 love flying around at the moment , decided to take some pics of my new fixer-upper project.
        Got the L85 from Devlin in a trade. I gave the paintwork a bit of a spruce up , Fitted a new charging handle from zeroone as the original had broken , put on a set of Panoptes excellent HK decals and just got the Susat sight in the post this morning from Ianliv.
        This is now going to be my new primary as the range is excellent and it feels a hell of a lot more comfy than my M4.

It's a Star L85 with a Star susat sight

Hope you approve.
        Cheers
        Andy
        Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Nice and simple mate! very nice! You don't seem many L85 Carbines around always a nice refreshment! :D

Comment

I dont really like the carbine versions, but thats just my opinion..
            Lovley weapon tho :D
            Originally posted by bravotwozero
            And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Gaffa, your 74 looks radiant..
              And the Stella next to your AKs says it all really Johnnyj
              Nice L85 here ^^

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Well the AK74 is a VFC (whooo) and the M16VN is a G&P.

The '249 is a simple A&K, not quite in the same price range as the other two! But hey-ho.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorsettrooper View Post
                  With all this new L85 love flying around at the moment , decided to take some pics of my new fixer-upper project.
                  Got the L85 from Devlin in a trade. I gave the paintwork a bit of a spruce up , Fitted a new charging handle from zeroone as the original had broken , put on a set of Panoptes excellent HK decals and just got the Susat sight in the post this morning from Ianliv.
                  This is now going to be my new primary as the range is excellent and it feels a hell of a lot more comfy than my M4.

It's a Star L85 with a Star susat sight

Hope you approve.
                  Cheers
                  Andy

Your bolt catch is the wrong way round for some reason, other than that - a nice gun

Comment

Bugger ! nice spot mate ....

No one's picked up the crosshead bolts holding the motor in yet either :D , must try and get spares for those.....
                    Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Oh wow Guard. Did you do that paintjob on the SR25 yourself, it's lovely

Comment

Originally posted by popeyscope View Post
                        Well I'm nearly finished customizing my MP5 - just a torch or laser to go:

:D
                        V nice.Where did you get the railed front end from?
                        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=4757

Comment

Hunter - yeah do all the spray jobs my self mate , im very happy how it turned out actually mate ,

Comment

the A&K SR-25 guard sniper im going to buy one and you can spary for me i love it

pleaseeeeeeeee

Comment

haha will see when i got space mate as got loads of bike bodies and helmets to spray also

Comment

Originally posted by bigglesuk11 View Post
                                V nice.Where did you get the railed front end from?
                                Popeyscope correct me if im wrong, but its an ICS MP5 SD 5 RIS or something so it came with the front end looking nice already

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X