This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

i think that ak looks the bees knees. and with the tan parts defonatly makes it look more modern

all aks are awsome:D
    $cotty ...

Comment

The new toy. I know its on a disgusting BDM jacket but thats all i had at the time.

Comment

CAW, plastic handguard?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

awsome, spooros. an anchorman quote seems appropriate..

'it truly is beauty and the beast - and a handsome beast at that, i might add.'

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
            It's the one that comes on the gun, which bears a remarkable likeness to the one that is on RS AKs... If it's good enough for the Russians, it's good enough for me.

I expect everyone will drop bricks in their pants when I get paid and buy an AR stock adaptor and a Magpul stock for it...
            Leave it as is mate, I personally think a magpul stock will ruin it, looks really good at the moment, just get the aimpoint and leave....

Comment

Sorry meant to add its full metal and full wood. Its the KA one. The foregrip just seems to have caught the light and looks plastic :s

Comment

took these today as it was a nice and sunny.

Damn, they came out far too small, where can I upload them to make them come out bigger?
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

When you click on them it will enlarge.

looks really good.

Comment

I like the 416 stones. Just don't spoil it by addin ever gizmo under the sun. But a couple of rail covers and a for grip would look very nice.

Comment

I mean bigger than than the enlarged size, they're 10MP and they look better when they're bigger. I wanna get some of those magpuls clip on guards or the magpul rails. I have a fore grip but it comes off easily and to be honest I don't liek the look of it. I've also noticed when I was firing it off today that the barrel extension makes it fire to the right by a lot, anyway I could sort this out and get it firing straight with the extension on?
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

There's no way of showing it in the full 10mp (3xxx by 2xxxx pixels, right). Which is a good thing really, as we don't have monitor's that big!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

That's a point, my 22" is only 1960x1080. So your pics are even bigger than that. Still good pics though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                            I've also noticed when I was firing it off today that the barrel extension makes it fire to the right by a lot, anyway I could sort this out and get it firing straight with the extension on?
                            Longer inner barrel might sort that. Also, check if your outer barrel is attached to the upper receiver properly (ie, not rotated slightly, this was a problem with mine).
                            Nice 416 though

Comment

Originally posted by Spooros View Post

The new toy. I know its on a disgusting BDM jacket but thats all i had at the time.
                              Nice! Thats the King Arms version if I'm not mistaken? Thicker barrel end, don't know why KA decided to put that on it... Would love an M79 but I don't want to spend $$$ on grenades for it, but who knows, maybe one day...

Comment

BTW very into that M14... Lovely.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X