This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Hmm, not sure really fella, that reflex sight needs to go forward to the middle/front of the rail I reckon, maybe get rid of it too actually, tis a bit small for my liking.

Nice knife though!

Comment

Haha well it does need a new sight...but I'm strapped for cash currently so...Plus I can't find the original flip up rear sight
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

mmm remote detonator!!!!
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Gorgeous Magpul'd up G&G carbine, which I now have to sell
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Looks a bit mish mash to me like a rag-doll gun!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

ahh she just needs a clean! I think I may put a classic AR 15 stock anyway and return her to her normal form and keep the Magpul furniture for another project
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I yawned at the amount of armalite's people change to make them look different from other peoples but still look exactly the same and boring :P.
                It's the reason why i stopped using my m4 because every one has one and it bores me to see them o.o.
                Hate.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

I not too sure magpul parts go well with the A2 body
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Oh I dont know, its rather individual from all those other magpul-ified m4s around due to it, nice to see actually.. its growing on me! Shame about the pistol grip though, is it just loose or something else?

Comment

hears some of my guns got more i will upload later lol what you all think be nice hahaha
                      i ain't got no pain.now give me some nuts:

Comment

ooo I recognise that M4 front end! doesn't happen to be a JG ex-two tone M4 does it? from Cobra_UAL?

Comment

1 fully working tm famas - only cost me £40 BARGAIN

mags in transit to me!

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                            1 fully working tm famas - only cost me £40 BARGAIN
                            Damn man, bold the Bargain part. How did that even happen? :P
                            - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                            - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                              Damn man, bold the Bargain part. How did that even happen? :P
                              somebody said "want a famas for £40".. i said "yes"

that is litterally how the sale went

Comment

Seems reasonable :P
                                - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                                - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X