This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

what a result...i would be jealous if i didnt have one already which i got cheap,but not as cheap as you, about £70.....are you going to remove that eotech?
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
      somebody said "want a famas for £40".. i said "yes"

that is litterally how the sale went
      You sure they didn't, like, rob a bank with it and they're trying to shift it? Either way, nice find!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
        Oh I dont know, its rather individual from all those other magpul-ified m4s around due to it, nice to see actually.. its growing on me! Shame about the pistol grip though, is it just loose or something else?
        its due to having a G&G Gearbox in it, its slightly too big so the grip cant get fully up there which means you have to press forwards a bit just to keep it in.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Nun Chuck that is a horrid gun. The magpul junk on a A2 receiver shame on you :p

If you do sell it turn it back to normal please.

Comment

I feel I should take that 733 back into care Nun chuck. Im a magpul fan but on an A2 thats just wrong...

Comment

I've quickly changed the appearance back to the simple old school rifle style. Much better now
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

much better

Comment

much nicer!
                  Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                  I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Been having a clean up in my "Man Room" and the gun rack has been spruced up today so all my AEG's had to be removed. I took the opportunity to get a pic of my AEG colection:

The AEG's

The "Gun Rack" - Not professional looking in any way, but it keeps the gun's nice and tidy.
                    sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Love the cqb m4 mate, bet its a little beast!

I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Nice M16A1 Devlin! Should be getting one myself in the very near future, and then, pics!! Like the sling too, trying to find one of those atm actually!

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
                          Love the cqb m4 mate, bet its a little beast!
                          I considered tinkering with it, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks, and it's shooting at pretty much what you'd want for a CQB weapon.
                          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                            I considered tinkering with it, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks, and it's shooting at pretty much what you'd want for a CQB weapon.
                            fair enough, if theres nothing wrong with it and it fire good.....
                            why tinker. unless you have an obsession/ disease in which i have to take every thing apart theres no point tinkering and breaking something.

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
                              unless you have an obsession/ disease in which i have to take every thing apart theres no point tinkering and breaking something.
                              Is there a name for this?! I have it! mind you I don't break anything any more :p

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                                Been having a clean up in my "Man Room" and the gun rack has been spruced up today so all my AEG's had to be removed. I took the opportunity to get a pic of my AEG colection:

The AEG's

The "Gun Rack" - Not professional looking in any way, but it keeps the gun's nice and tidy.
                                fist time in a long time i've smiled at a picture O3O

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X