• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
    if you do that and prove it to me i'll hello kitty my l96

garenteed
    You are on . All i need to do is find a decent material for the flag and some how attach a stick to the charging handle :P
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

bengaku, your simple gun rack is awesome. the mp7, shotgun, rifles and pistols all look great together. and since this is about how many guns i have, and about the same variety, size etc - i think i may just copy it completely. it seems to take up very little space, and looks really accessable. well done sir.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
        You are on . All i need to do is find a decent material for the flag and some how attach a stick to the charging handle :P
        Tyler I think you better start getting your paints etc sorted to 'hello kittyify' your L96!!!

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
          bengaku, your simple gun rack is awesome. the mp7, shotgun, rifles and pistols all look great together. and since this is about how many guns i have, and about the same variety, size etc - i think i may just copy it completely. it seems to take up very little space, and looks really accessable. well done sir.
          why thank you sir and the good thing about it is you can move the guns around
          and change them about within seconds on the gridwall and its not expensive less than £32.00
          Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

Im looking forward to that hello kitty L96

Comment

i saw a hello kitty gun before cant remember on what sight but it was £2000 and it was somthing like an l96 as far as i can remember if i had the money at the time i would have got it but am a poor person at the moment lol
              why so serious

Comment

My TM MP5A4 slightly upgraded :D

Comment

NEED MOAR MAGAZINES!!

kidding, looks cool and simple and funky sight you got going on there to.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    NEED MOAR MAGAZINES!!

kidding, looks cool and simple and funky sight you got going on there to.
                    Thanks dude

Edit: I want to give Phil ( Thatblokewiththescar. ) Credit for bringing my gun back to life, so thanks Phil!

Comment

my beauity's!!!! , upgraded and working to the max!

pictures taken with the bolt back on both guns...
                      [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

What are GBB rifles like, really would love to get one (always have due to realism) but always been a bit put off due to cooldown etc (although i heard c02 scar is good for all year use)

lovely guns either way mate.

Comment

Thanks LTpurcy

the WE gbb rifles are best in my books and they have the most avalible upgrades. the scar is gas and co2 just depends on the mag same as m4 . they are brill guns and 1 gas fill lasts me 2 and a half full mags so they lastest we magazine are very effcient.

oh btw would you tade your hicappa for my marui chrome desert eagle with a mag and race pistol case?

Comment

Tempting but no sorry mate.

Will take a look into the WE SCAR then. cheers Roger.

Comment

i've got that split bipod grip, but i think it looks wayy too big, and it feels too fat in my hand. trying to get the bipod back into the grip is also no picnic.

gonna get me one of those WE SCARs. i hear lots of bad things, but if you upgrade the internals, fit an NPAS, and make sure to use the extra silicone goodness of WE gas, and add lots more silicone, apparently they're great.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I need more ammo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X