This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Also, just asked what quality the gold was. I got this back, was quite surprised:

"24ct hardened so it's approx 22ct. More than double the hardness of 24ct."

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
      It'll be skirmished sometimes, the Tanaka M500 revolver will be taking it's place
      Can't really call yourself 'Master of the Desert Eagle' then.. can you? If it's just gonna sit on the wall, after someone else made it look all nice.

But hey, if you're not too afraid to skirmish it, then we should get all the TM Desert Eagle owners and see who is really the master.
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I put that in my sig because I know the gun inside out and people come to me to ask questions I thought by putting that there, more people will do so and I can help people out more.

Edit: I'll change it to "TM Desert Eagle know-it-all "

Comment

The point. You missed it.

That is all.
          Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Relax...
            Going off topic here now.

Oh I will be skirmishing it by the way, just going to take extra care with it.

Comment

Kodiak, you sir are a Hero!
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thank you Another Glad to see someone appreciates it.

Comment

It hurts my eyes, but so did laser eye surgery - in, like, a really expensive, good way.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                    I will say, much as it sounded like it was going to be awesome, I personally really don't like that. Apologies.
                    same
                    don't get me worng every one has things they like and they dont.
                    it's differnt but not truly amazeing.
                    gold just shout's some one steal me.
                    let a lone are you sure the plateing gona with stand the thing fireing?

can i ask what made you have to / want it gold?

Comment

my new flashlight on my WE m4 , suprised to see when i recieved it that it has sure fire tademarks woop![IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

beautiful gun

Comment

Gold DE for the win.

That is the best thing ever.

Why? Because it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                            gold just shout's some one steal me.
                            let a lone are you sure the plateing gona with stand the thing fireing?

can i ask what made you have to / want it gold?
                            I don't think anyone could steal it, I never put my Desert Eagle down. It's either always in my holster or in my hands

The gold plating will withstand it. The electroplating before that never had a single scratch on it. Hardened 22ct gold will be plenty tough enough, plus gold doesn't tarnish.

I wanted to get it gold because:

1 - Nobody else has anyone, at all in airsoft, or not that I've ever seen.
                            2 - I got to that point where there is nothing I can do to the gun, seeing as I've upgraded it fully internally and externally. It just had to be gold!
                            3 - It's my pride and joy, I want it to be the best of the best.

Edit: Thank you B.E.N It'll look a lot better once I put it back together of course. The black parts will be:

Black grips
                            Black trigger
                            Black safety screws
                            Black sights
                            Black magazine release
                            Black slide release and slide release button
                            Last edited by Kodiak; 26 April, 2010, 17:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
                              I don't think anyone could steal it, I never put my Desert Eagle down. It's either always in my holster or in my hands

The gold plating will withstand it. The electroplating before that never had a single scratch on it. Hardened 22ct gold will be plenty tough enough, plus gold doesn't tarnish.

I wanted to get it gold because:

1 - Nobody else has anyone, at all in airsoft, or not that I've ever seen.
                              2 - I got to that point where there is nothing I can do to the gun, seeing as I've upgraded it fully internally and externally. It just had to be gold!
                              3 - It's my pride and joy, I want it to be the best of the best.

Edit: Thank you B.E.N It'll look a lot better once I put it back together of course. The black parts will be:

Black grips
                              Black trigger
                              Black safety screws
                              Black sights
                              Black magazine release
                              Black slide release and slide release button
                              You getting pimped parts or using the stock ones? Also, is it a Guarder metal kit?

Comment

It's Guarder metal yes. It was originally the electroplated silver set, but I sent it to PGP. I think they've stripped the silver off and replace it with the 24ct hardened gold.

The other parts are stock They're all metal except things like the slide release button and sights.
                                Last edited by Kodiak; 26 April, 2010, 17:46.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X