This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Yesterday was payday. I originally intended to buy a SPAS, but my purchasing attention wandered and I ended up with a tightbore for my AK, and one for my M733 because I didn't want it to feel left out. Only issue was, they only had M16 length ones in stock. Being the same price, I kinda figured I'll just chop it down... Well, I didn't. I sort of bought a silencer too... And soome krylon. And a pretty new trigger guard.

Comment

2 of my new guns , the m4 is getting fully rebuilt with a g&p cqb outer barrel and im thinking of fitting a stubby stock if i can get hold of 1

sorry about the poor photo
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

here's one in true Blue Peter style that i prepared earlier.

Sniper WE M4 GBB, just need the longer inner barrel and we are away. Well when the mags cost that much you gotta figure sniping is an option.

I know most are gonna hate it but i like being different, which is hard when you like M4s. Well I think i've succeeded here.

All i need now is to find a supplier of stinger hops that don't want $75 for delivery and it'll almost be there.

Next up is a makeover for the SR15, interchangeable stubby front end me thinks for those can't decide days.

Smiffy
        G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by MDKsmiffy View Post
          here's one in true Blue Peter style that i prepared earlier.

Sniper WE M4 GBB, just need the longer inner barrel and we are away. Well when the mags cost that much you gotta figure sniping is an option.

I know most are gonna hate it but i like being different, which is hard when you like M4s. Well I think i've succeeded here.

All i need now is to find a supplier of stinger hops that don't want $75 for delivery and it'll almost be there.

Next up is a makeover for the SR15, interchangeable stubby front end me thinks for those can't decide days.

Smiffy
          Cool! Can haz short mag tho plz?

Comment

Well, as i said before my post was unjustly deleted, the M733 is really nice B.E.N

See if it skirmishes as well as it looks on sunday.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

It has traces of BHD in it, therefore it will be awesome.
              Originally posted by fijitstiks
              they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
              Originally posted by N3ADS
              Is this you talking from experience ?..
              Originally posted by fijitstiks
              i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

looking at your sig pic i prefer the s-system im afraid... do you really find that length of barrel is beneficial? or did you add it purely for the look? i do like the ubr stock tho.
                sigpic

Comment

I like that a lot B.E.N.!! Not sure really why, it's looks a bit of a mash up of old and new school M4s, maybe that's why? Regardless 'tis purdy... and i now want to paint mine!! I can also sympathise on the spending front - may have slightly, maybe, kinda spent my entire months pay on airsoft... at least I have a pistol now (that I didn't need)!!

Comment

Longer barrel in gas rifle = more fps

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                      I like that a lot B.E.N.!! Not sure really why, it's looks a bit of a mash up of old and new school M4s, maybe that's why? Regardless 'tis purdy... and i now want to paint mine!! I can also sympathise on the spending front - may have slightly, maybe, kinda spent my entire months pay on airsoft... at least I have a pistol now (that I didn't need)!!
                      Thanks! Well, it is pretty much a mash of old and new... I read that Colt made M733s out whatever parts they had around... This particular one has an m16a2 body and the thinner handgrip/heatshield but apparently, it's not incorrect for them to have newer receivers with removable handles and the fatter M4a1 style handguards...

I don't suppose I've helped matters with the PMAGS and the MOE trigger guard. I do plan on reverting to the older, standard mags at some point though.

Comment

Bit late, but that L96...

Nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lolzombies View Post
                          Bit late, but that L96...

Nice.
                          WANT WANT WANT pic shall continue with the want
                          Hate.
                          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Whats the grip on your M4 Johnnyj? Looks rather nice.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Its an spr grip that i am replacing with a standard m4 grip or if i an get 1 a moe
                              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

just a few things left to complete my GBB M4

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X