• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
    its a 3x9x50 the biggest u can have on it is a 3x9x56 i think
    lol looks smaller than that. lol.

hell of a gun - it would just make me sad inside that it didn't try and destroy my shoulder. - the relatively pathetic pfft just wouldn't do it for me.

Mac
    Originally posted by Coz
    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

"signature by Rampage"
      Did he FORCE you to buy the barrett? Don't suffer in silence...

Comment

Law Enforcement?

Comment

i saw his barretts used a tissue and got one
          Originally posted by jonnyhal
          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
          Originally posted by soulflame2
          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
            i saw his barretts used a tissue and got one
            Did he force you in any way? dont worry, we can help.

Comment

i thought i would buy one instead of meeting him with some sort of weapon and taking his one but i think he would put up a fight for it though i know i would
              Originally posted by jonnyhal
              For Sale: very nice heavy springer
              Originally posted by soulflame2
              when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

i had a few of these arrive in the uk last week and thought you would all like a look at the KAC PDW GBB, just waiting on the open bolt conversion kits to arrive........

and the real steel one........
                The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Just a word or warning muzzy according to James himself, he states that the open bolt is less reliable. I'm currently on the lookout for a tan PDW, but i don't want to import.

Comment

Oh oh oh! oh my me likey!

Comment

That's a funky looking gun. Different, I like it

For anyone interested, I've got one of those Barrett's up for swaps in the swaps section. I'm only looking for 3 guns but you never know, perhaps you have one of those 3!

I like it, shame to let it go, but my PSG-1 just kicks it's ass so I have no need for it.

Comment

nice

but

eughhh lack of trade marks :'(
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                          nice

but

eughhh lack of trade marks :'(
                          Its a GBB from WE, what did you expect?
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                          Originally posted by N3ADS
                          Is this you talking from experience ?..
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                            Just a word or warning muzzy according to James himself, he states that the open bolt is less reliable. I'm currently on the lookout for a tan PDW, but i don't want to import.
                            ive heard that as well, so im going to test one out and see how it goes, i can always revert to the standard brass setup and npas. ive got a couple of tan ones due in the next couple of weeks, i can pm you when they arrive if you like
                            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
                              Its a GBB from WE, what did you expect?
                              thats why i dont own anything WE :P

well the fact its also poo could be the other one (well they are ok, but there are better alternatives)
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                thats why i dont own anything WE :P

well the fact its also poo could be the other one (well they are ok, but there are better alternatives)
                                as they say it takes all kinds, personally WE are faultless and are generally a very stable platform, and having used the real thing its all about reliability. In terms of airsoft they are pretty much cock on in terms of a clone of the real deal (apart from trades) so they get a thumbs up in my book any day. But if we all liked the same stuff i guess it would be a boring place.......

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X