This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Yeh I was going for an acog, but dno, that mini scope just caught my eye :P.

Might get an acog i nthe future :P

Comment

Originally posted by sigseals View Post
      Page back about 3rd of the way down. Also how do i post pics so that they are part of the post and big rather than an attachment? cheers
      Ah, that is quite nice actually, the tan really works to give it that cool effect.
      Liking the look of this sig 552:

Comment

Humm. This could get long winded >.>

First up:

Barrett M82A1, Hurricane conversion kit, it's out of action at the moment, but that's only until I see about going 500 on an AEG with a trigger master III limiter to 1 shot every ten seconds.. In the background is a bog standard STAR AW338 with custom made silencer (Like it needs one)

A picture taken during a game (Just after a glorious kill, straight into the side of some poor lads head), for sizing. It's about 1.4m long, give or take, and weighed in there at about 8kg. Yes, that is an Umbrella patch, and yes it does look vaguely similar to the kit the UBCS use in Resi: Apocalypse.

MP5 I just got from Gaffa, stock for the time being. It won't stay that way, they never do.

An operator picky M24 (Will not fire for its original owner, works fine for me..) with craptastic quick krylon job.

Yay for mirrors being in womens rooms! My, at that time, incomplete ghillie and the AW338 as it is now - Ghillied. Very effective at my local site, if a bit of a sweatbox.

My pride and joy, built from scavenged parts. Barrett M468 (Guarder made body), Knights Armaments RAS system (With proper Knights brandings), G&P stock. Interestingly, a stock spring (Actually, came out of the FAL I just traded on here) that chrono'd ~240 in the original gun chrono'd at 358 in that thing - Only differences being the 7mm bearing gearbox, and a Systema high torque motor, and corresponding gear set, and a tightbore (About the same length as the standard barrel of an M4).

And last but not least, the pair of USP Tacticals. Fairly low on the FPS scale, but quite happy to out range some rifles. When they want to work, that is.

Somewhere I've got a JAC Browning knocking about in its box, buut that never sees use, and an incomplete Hi-Capa 4.3 Xtreme. Waiting on cash to put a stainless steel outer and a blank slide, polished, onto it.
        I game, do you?

Comment

my new three- jg mp5sd6, tm m3 and ghk ak74su gas blowback

the noise alone from the bolt of the ak is enough to make you happy in your pants

Comment

lol Nirach, would that be theM4 that you were working on at grange farm last game? or am i confusing you with someone else?
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

That sig is the nicest gun ive seen bar none. I really want the cheek riser but cant find they anywhere. If anyone knows somewhere to find them or is selling one please pm me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                Get rid of the tan mag as it unbalances the guns colour also the suppressor and the 203 look really out of place!
                no worries, its a nice light weight cqb gat, i only put these items on as a weird variation, its not going out anywhere looking like that.......
                The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
                  lol Nirach, would that be theM4 that you were working on at grange farm last game? or am i confusing you with someone else?
                  Nope, that was indeed me!

Bashing my head on a wall. Should be good for this weekend though.
                  I game, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    damn my pics arent working. lol

Lets hope this one works:

My Classic army/gaurder M4 .

Dave, one sick M4 Custom. But I would say that wouldnt I.
                    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

More 1911 love! Full metal goodness.

Lastly, the tactical soft-drinks!

Fairly good pictures with just a phone, although it will never compete against my canon 350D... (I was too lazy to get it out the cupboard.)

Comment

Hate to say it but the 1911 looks a bit less manly next to ALL the sims 2 games :p

Comment

Sure does! Just wondered if anyone has actually noticed; and you sir did indeed!

Comment

My newest addition:

I've been looking to get an A&K LR300 for ages and I finally have one!

(The biological weapon also shown in the picture is new too)
                            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Nice lr300 whered'ya get it!?

Comment

Damn, that sir is the most realistic weapon I have yet seen - Tactical dummies, as well as knock-out substances in the breech.

Oh, expect a review of my 1911 in a few days!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X