This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

My CYMA M1A1 Thompson with it's nice new wood kit and repro M1 Garand Leather Sling ....I know that the wood looks really red and nowt like the walnut stock on an actual Thompson, and I did intend to age/distress the wood so it looked more authentic, but I find myelf liking the kit as it is for some reason.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Still have't received the front sight for the M16, but oh well.

Review for the 1911 is almost finished, will be in the review section in a while after I add the pictures to it.

Comment

thought i would add my new items.

why cant we all just get along??

Comment

here's a few pics of my ICS M4. I have shortened the folding stock by about 2" (made it more comfortable to fire) and also fitted a custom cut down RIS front end. It has a standard length 363mm Prometheus tightbore barrel running up through the QD silencer pretty much right to the end.

Wanted something CQB styley and this is getting there. Really nice size to wield now.

Best thing is the way i have done it means i now have 3 guns for the price of one as i can change the front ends over easily if needed and i have a 455mm tightbore to go with the standard front end and sliding stock to swap out if needed

G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Khaki weaponry is quickly becoming my "signature" :D

First coat on this - quite happy with the results!

Making my mind up if to paint the pistol grip or not!

Comment

ooo me likey, I personally wouldnt paint the pistol grip, it looks awesome as is! Especially like how youve kept the rails black!

Comment

I'd leave the pistol grip mate, looks good as is.
                Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

jag, that is uber sexy

me likey
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    ooo me likey, I personally wouldnt paint the pistol grip, it looks awesome as is! Especially like how youve kept the rails black!
                    :D I can't stand messy jobs. (Once had a MP5 somebody had sprayed whilst as a whole gun, so paint smudged onto stock, selector etc!)

So take the thing to pieces before any paint goes on :D I like the good mix of black and sand/khaki. Evens it up :D

Comment

Yeah Jag if I paint I always strip back the body so as not to get paint on the bits that shouldn't have paint. Makes the job all that more professional.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I'm planning on painting my tavor next week. And as i'll have it in bits, i may delve into the gearbox and put a new motor in there. Damned Ares high torque motor needs alot of juice to run efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                          :D I can't stand messy jobs. (Once had a MP5 somebody had sprayed whilst as a whole gun, so paint smudged onto stock, selector etc!)

So take the thing to pieces before any paint goes on :D I like the good mix of black and sand/khaki. Evens it up :D
                          What paints do you use? Do you find they wear off the high-use areas?

Comment

Using Krylon. It will wear around the sling loops and generally other parts that hang against kit etc.

This is why it is never good to get a two tone to work on. The scratching can either be repainted once in a while, or just left to give that "battle hardened" look :D

Comment

Great picture for a phone!

I like that two-tone look on the G36 James, although only thing I don't personally like about it is the m4 magwell conversation.

Comment

Urg Jag, god damn M4 magwell and coloured... for shame on you boy for shame on you, that sickcam has gone to your head.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X