This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

I've noticed that we're still quoting pictures!

Real pity.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Nunchuck I hope that's not one of the repro surefires, but you still got a great price for it! Looks good on the Mp9 :D

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
        Nunchuck I hope that's not one of the repro surefires, but you still got a great price for it! Looks good on the Mp9 :D
        Hope so too, PM'd the seller for a receipt so I should be relieved or disappointed very soon
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Here's a bit of "can't be assed doing proper pictures" photography

Top: Upgraded TM G36K recoil shock
          Middle: Tanaka M500 revolver
          Bottom: Upgraded TM SOPMOD M4 (set up for shooting over longer distances instead of up close, else it'd be my HurricanE EOTech 556 on there )

Comment

Originally posted by Mole1811 View Post
            Awesome looking gun man! Were did you get the sight from? what make is it?

Mole
            It's a RS Aimpoint M3 2MOA with RS A.R.M.S. mount.
            Sale
            Stuff for sale
            Want
            M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
              Here's a bit of "can't be assed doing proper pictures" photography

Top: Upgraded TM G36K recoil shock
              Middle: Tanaka M500 revolver
              Bottom: Upgraded TM SOPMOD M4 (set up for shooting over longer distances instead of up close, else it'd be my HurricanE EOTech 556 on there )
              You defintly like your recoil :P

Comment

Haha if my PSG-1's bolt cover blowback still worked, that'd be in there too Sadly that gun is in about 4 pieces around the house whilst I wait for funds to fix the gearbox.

Comment

Love that M4 Jammi, soooo nice also....

STOP quoting the god damn pictures Jesus Christ..... its been mentioned at the top of the page and pictures are quoted yet again a few posts down.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

finished spraying up my M14 today, most likely not to everyone's tastes and not the best pic as lighting isn't great in my room, but i'm happy with it for now... will be happier once its all worn and such which should only take 2 or 3 games to do :P
                    sigpic
                    Mercs Boss
                    Armoury:
                    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

awesome paintjob and awesome film

Comment

thanks :D lol yeah tis a good film, had just finished watching it when i took the pic, i'll get some better ones on sunday... just need to sort out the trigger issue i'm having at the moment
                        sigpic
                        Mercs Boss
                        Armoury:
                        ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Let's make it a new rule, if you quote pics that are on the same page as the OP then you should receave a 48hour ban. If we put it in the rules it would be a good way of telling who actually read them

And Kodak, I'll give you my left nut for that G36K! would look awsome with a UGL and duel optic Handel.
                          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                            Let's make it a new rule, if you quote pics that are on the same page as the OP then you should receave a 48hour ban. If we put it in the rules it would be a good way of telling who actually read them
                            i like this idea

Comment

I like the paintjob but I would have just done the stock and barrel cover and left the metal black. Still looks good though.

Comment

thought about doing that, but it already had a basic paintjob when i got it with large amounts of green on the metal anyways so decided to go over it... i may redo those parts in black eventually but i'm gonna test it out as is first :p
                                sigpic
                                Mercs Boss
                                Armoury:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X