This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

The tan shooters together. 4.3 Desert Warrior I received at the end of last week and the finished rifle.

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

A few of my guns:
      Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
      Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
      Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by lolzombies View Post
        Welshwarrior, it needs a bigger scope

Originally posted by lolzombies View Post
        Welshwarrior, it needs a bigger scope
        Dont mock my scope, I think its the sex:D
        For that I show you why battlefield bad company is wrong to allow you to use red dots on snipers,

Also my main weapon that I use, a TM M14. at the moment its stock, but I plan on getting the Z1 power and bushing upgrade, along with a new hop up and a full size tightbore barrel, so the silencer will cover that.

And this is the only way I could get the whole gun in shot, its a long rifle

And finally my newest addition, just got it yesterday. A socom MEU 1911, and I think its beautiful, and its one of the heavest pistols ive felt

Cheers,
        Lewis
        My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

nice guns lewis... one question though, why do you want to extend the inner barrel on the m14...
          Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Well I want a tightbore in there, but I think the socom looks ugly without the silencer on so it will never come off, but I find that occassionally a bb will hit the inside of it. So a long barrel would prevent that will add a little more accuracy. Plus theres not that much difference in price anyways.
            Lewis
            My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

having a longer barrel wont improve your accuracy mate, infact with 99% of guns 280mm is the sweet spot for barrel length, anything over 375 generally has a detrimental effect
              Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Originally posted by Kingwell View Post
                having a longer barrel wont improve your accuracy mate, infact with 99% of guns 280mm is the sweet spot for barrel length, anything over 375 generally has a detrimental effect
                I am calling bullsh*t on that one right now. I have an M733 and an M16 both with CA hop units and Systema 6.03 TB's, hey have almost exactly he same range but the M16's groupings are half the size.

Comment

if your easily offended by wood and metal look away now.

for all you M4 guys, that brown stuff around the foregrip, thats wood, it doesn't shatter or flex (only joking... but seriously... lol)

here is my finished airsoft AEG collection, finally did it, got everythin i want.

other than a gbb Ak and an RPG maybe, i'm done, nothing i want in terms of AEG's, sad day tbh.

these are all taken on my new camera, i went a bit picture mad... and imageshack is a bit of a dick these days, so hopefully these are all resized right, they are in the preview anyways...

new SRC Gen 3 RPK

Maruzen GBB Scorpion, new and very sexeh to shoot.

my last ever photo session, unless i gets me GBB ak or RPG.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

You obviously don't like Aks boris.

Comment

That is one of the most beautiful collections I've ever seen, really like that RPK.

Comment

^ Post 10,000 :eek:

Boris - looks like one them photos used to see on news in mid 90's of an IRA weapon stash that has been uncovered!!

Comment

boris's post crashed my computer >:C

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                            When did you illegally paint the stock on the M50? You are a minor after all, or have you changed your age again?
                            Number one it isn't painted his brother gave it to him. It's a different rifle. Number 2 as he's played 3 games this year that entitles him to manufacture a rif. Age only comes into play when buying/selling.
                            Last edited by HuntR; 2 June, 2010, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                              boris's post crashed my computer >:C
                              awsome.
                              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

i thought it was 3 games a mouth to get the ukara thing

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X