X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
    Doesn't need a fancy stock, as I personally think it'd look daft......I tried several different stocks on Pimp My Gun to see which would look nicest, and the standard M4 Stock won by a country mile IMHO
    Does it even need a stock? if so what's wrong with a proper mp5 stock? m4 stocks look silly IMO, just trying to be something its not really.

Comment

A few out of my collection, one is work in progress. All GBB except for top one.
      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

^Looks like a fortune there... Which one is your favourite?

Comment

For grin factor , the Scar. It packs a punch and is very loud, you fire it and everyone turns and says what the f"?k was that!!.
          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

This is work in progress and still lots to do. Havent decided what stock to use, was thinking of a fixed one

Comment

how about a SOPMOD stock? a long one would look brilliant I reckon.

EDIT: just thought can you get one for a GBBR?

Comment

i would assume so, i need to check the web, unless anyones got a fancy gbb stock of any kind for sale

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                  £400! Is it a clone of the DD one or a real steal one, you can get real steal versions for 400 quid.
                  I'm asssuming only a few have seen these: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?albumid=138

Comment

just beautiful.

muzzy - might be worth a quick look, would look excellent if you can find one. Not sure though cause they have the recoil system or something in the stock dont they? (no real clue what im talking about but just presuming from reviews )

Comment

correct, recoil buffer and spring in stock tube. will check out if sopmods are around for gbb

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        Does it even need a stock? if so what's wrong with a proper mp5 stock? m4 stocks look silly IMO, just trying to be something its not really.
                        Did it need a stock? No.

Did I want a stock on it? Yes, that's why it's got a stock on it.

It has to be either a folding or M4 style stock as the MP5K body is slightly differetn that standard MP5's and will not accept a standard full or sliding stock.

: D
                        sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

yep, ok fair point!

Comment

Got it today. :D most happy be I.

Last edited by Tyler; 3 June, 2010, 14:48.

Comment

Now in a handy pocket sized form, an application of death! Loving the little sidearm Tyler
                              sigpic
                              http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

and semi auto as well :D
                                i could'nt resist so i bought another thats in the post XD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X