• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
    Aye, t'was me...

You there on Saturday?
    Hiiii *flaps arms*

Na man, got an Open Uni day, but I will be there on the 3rd July!

Comment

Originally posted by Hopewell View Post
      Hiiii *flaps arms*

Na man, got an Open Uni day, but I will be there on the 3rd July!
      Ah well, I'll be there then too I expect...

Like I said on the day, I think your paintjob is really well done. Did you clean up any of the edges like we were talking about?

I think it'd look really good if you added another grey tone in there too, it'd start to look like full on ACU.

Comment

Very nice SR25, only thing id look at getting is a different set of scope mounts.

The G&P Knights ones are gorgeous. I have a set for my EBR, and theyd really suit the SR25.

Can i ask, where did you get the bi-pod from please?
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

PM`d you about the bipod.

With regards to the scope mount, i`m having a custom jobby made. It works fine at the moment and retains a zero but I fear it may shear off at the mount if any rotational torque is put on the scope. Hence the custom jobby.

Comment

Originally posted by BO3864 View Post
            PM`d you about the bipod.

With regards to the scope mount, i`m having a custom jobby made. It works fine at the moment and retains a zero but I fear it may shear off at the mount if any rotational torque is put on the scope. Hence the custom jobby.
            I expect the biggest problem posed is it coming loose or taking a knock. You getting something offset made?

Comment

Yep. Spot on. Offset with a ris rail angled on the side for a small reflex red dot.

Comment

You getting it machined from scratch?

Comment

no. butched another rail and mount and joined by a very skillful geezer!

Comment

Does look like you COULD get a standard mount on there just by moving the scope one notch back though...

Comment

yeah I can but then I have to move stock to get correct sight picture and then the rifle just starts getting too long.

Plus it wont look as cool as what i have planned and you cant beat a custom jobby!

Comment

Nice SR-25 BO3864. You've tempted me to get mine out for some game time.
                        I've got a bit of a random question for you. How wide is the VFC PEQ-15 tape switch?

Now on with the pics.

My M4 "Zombie Hunter Scout Rifle" in it's fully loaded config.

Comment

That's one of the nicest M4's i've ever seen
                          My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Callum117 View Post
                            What are the green tags for?

Nice guns!
                            Originally posted by fcorreia View Post
                            if im correct there used to show that the gun has passed the chrono test
                            first and only do this anyway
                            They are indeed to indicate they have been chronoed. We've had a few issues at my local site with hot guns so ya know. The Sig + G36 I love. The amount of looks I got with it the other weekend was unreal. You see alot of G36Cs but not many of the Ks and full size flavours.

Originally posted by Arnie013 View Post
                            ...Love the G3 RAS cant find em anywhere now though!
                            Aye it's an awesome rifle design. Shame that the plastic JG used for the upper receiver is utter rubbish. Creaks like hell. One day I'm going to get a full metal upper receiver, scope and mount and a bipod

The other thing I will say is the RAS is slightly too small. The ICS grip I have refuses to stop rattling

Comment

Ohh dear if this is what i am in for i need to remorgage the house and build a loft just for me gun.

You all are making me Jealous.
                              rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

NOTE that the silencer is not actually attached on the bottom pic, its just there as an idea.
                                Also, the two scopes are different. Top is a Tasco 6-24*56. Bottom is unbranded 3-9*50
                                vsr10 pro sniper with KN wood stock. 490ish fps.
                                Last edited by Rogue9; 17 June, 2010, 22:18.
                                Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X