This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

That VSR is a beauty. How much did the stock set you back?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopewell View Post

Pretty sure I have already posted it in here, but here is the latest version of my G36c.. Not entirely sure about the silencer, but the rest.. I love!
      this i think needs to be quoted as the paint job is just B-E-A-UTIFUL good job man.

a few more days and mr predator should be here its just like christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        That VSR is a beauty. How much did the stock set you back?
        Twas captured in a second hand sale. £50 I think...
        Fits the vsr VERY snugly. The receiver sits a tad higher than the original stock which is no problem at all. The screws from the stock actually line up better with the receiver better than the originals!
        Its a lot lighter than the original stock (I made up for this by getting a heavier scope :P) and the butt is a bit shorter. Extremely comfortable and very smooth to the touch.
        Im proud XD

I shall get a better picture of it up without the wrap in a second.

*reason for edit: overuse of the word "tad"*
        Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

less chat more pictures guys !

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Sorry for double posting. Missed the edit.

Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

The vsr would be better with a bigger scope and a tracer unit on it

My vsr has tracers and funny to hear people complain they got hit by a tracer that they saw

Comment

The vsr maybe set to use the high mounts but would get som king arms mounts for it mate

Comment

This is my new KA Troy M7A1, Finished spraying today, not sure on the colour, seems a bit bright. Enjoy

Edit: Posted this before I read the big ass argument, would be nice to get back to the thread's purpose seeing as everyone agree's this guy is a douche
                  Last edited by The Collector; 18 June, 2010, 19:47. Reason: adding info

Comment

boris *shakeshead*.... thank you, I enjoyed that!

I like that M7A1 could possibly do with a darker shade of tan though. Is it really that bright or has the flash enhanced it?

Comment

Delta: Flash has indeed enhanced the brightness of the colour, but it's not enhanced it more

Comment

@ THE POPE well its chrome! , not just that but it increases the speed of your reloading as its easier to fit the mag in the hole (thats what she said ) and is only th ISPC website and is shootes design so i snaped it up!

Comment

Ah ok, had ofc seen Percys pink one and was just wondering if they had any practical value.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Thought i'de get a pic up of my WE scar in its current stages.

so far the internals have been changed to:
                            REAL STEEL modified L1A1 bolt carrier, REAL STEAL bolt catch/bolt release, Custom trigger spring, Custom reinforced trigger mechanism, RA-Tech Precision m16length inner barrel, Custom recoil spring, Custom recoil guide-rod, RA-Tech NPAS gas flow valve, RA-Tech Stinger hop-up.

Currently working on:
                            Custom extended outer barrel to replace the long silencer, Custom laser embedded suppressor for where the outer barrel finishes, Custom cocking handle. i'm also working a a Barret 50cal flash-hider (i saw it on an Aug in this very thread and thought it looked amazing.)

Kit on the gun:
                            5x Magnifier with flip2side mount, Eotech 552 + EoLAD, Surefire M900 and an unknown-make Suppressor.

You'll notice the inner barrel poking out the silencer, I'm not chopping it down until i finish my outer barrel and can gauge just how much i need to cut-down (if at all) that's my Scar so far though. :D

Comment

Looks very nice! how easy was it to modify the bolt carrier. Sounds like an interesting idea, does it do anything different to a airsoft one?

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                                Looks very nice! how easy was it to modify the bolt carrier. Sounds like an interesting idea, does it do anything different to a airsoft one?
                                With the WE standard its well standard, strong recoil (as you'd expect from a WE) and moderate gas usage, with the real steel (being heavier) the gas usage is massive but the recoil is amazing, if not on part with the real steel variant which i used when i went on holiday to the U.S to see some family. problem is i can only get about six shots off per mag, it uses that much gas. i'm looking into at the moment modding the mags for a way better seal with the cylinder (as there is a good half a CM wiggle room for the gas to escape around the mag) to stop gas escaping. once thats done i should be looking at about 20rounds a mag. once thats sorted i'll be looking at slowly lighting the bolt untill i can get through a full mag. (cutting it down bit by bit) it'll be a slow process but i like the idea of having real steel parts instead of the defaults even if it doesn't make a difference visually.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X