• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Nice!

Comment

ah, cheers fellas. nice of you to say so.

yeah it's a really nice gun. a lot of people have issues with it, and over here, with the systemas and VFC's knocking around among my friends, it's not the most prestigeous of guns to own - but i love it. the slap of the bolt is just luverly; the kick and noise it makes is beautiful, and just the overall finish and quality of the metal and plastics is the nicest i've come across. a really nice gun!

and a happy birthday it was indeed. i had a surprise wargame all arranged for me yesterday. my gf gave me the gun in the morning at my friend's house, where we'd stayed the night to watch the footy, then 'on the way home' the taxi driver 'got lost,' and we ended up suspiciously close to a good cqb site. in we go and 20 of my mates are waiting with a cake and lots of guns. she'd even arranged one of my buds to pick up my mask, gear etc. what more could i ask for? only problem was, i only had one mag for the SCAR, and everyone was gunning (literally) for the birthday boy :p

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
        ah, cheers fellas. nice of you to say so.

yeah it's a really nice gun. a lot of people have issues with it, and over here, with the systemas and VFC's knocking around among my friends, it's not the most prestigeous of guns to own - but i love it. the slap of the bolt is just luverly; the kick and noise it makes is beautiful, and just the overall finish and quality of the metal and plastics is the nicest i've come across. a really nice gun!

and a happy birthday it was indeed. i had a surprise wargame all arranged for me yesterday. my gf gave me the gun in the morning at my friend's house, where we'd stayed the night to watch the footy, then 'on the way home' the taxi driver 'got lost,' and we ended up suspiciously close to a good cqb site. in we go and 20 of my mates are waiting with a cake and lots of guns. she'd even arranged one of my buds to pick up my mask, gear etc. what more could i ask for? only problem was, i only had one mag for the SCAR, and everyone was gunning (literally) for the birthday boy :p
        sounds like an awesome birthday well done to your missus and mates
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
          Spend pretty much all day on and off getting the G36c done today :D
          That 36 looks awesome. Very well done dood.

Comment

Casshern that sounds like my dream day! Glad you had a good day bud

Comment

yet again, i need to get laughing man stickers!

Casshern, where you get them!

Boris
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Got it off of here a couple of days ago, been fun playing with it since. It's my first gas pistol as well.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

A verry good choice as a first gas pistol whats the gas usage like?

Comment

that's the thing, it had one mag gassed when i got it, used it all, and I dont have any gas to refill the mags with D: should be getting some next saturday. So i'm sitting here, playing with it, and no gas, which is rather annoying. I dont know anywhere that sells it around here and there's no point ordering some off the net when I can get some cheaper from my local site.
                    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

new stubby killer

sigpic

Comment

guys i have litually spend the past 15 minutes trying to decide whether to keep the silencer on my m4 and i cant decide
                        what do you guys think?
                        with silencer

without:
                        Originally posted by FireKnife
                        Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

with. looks better.

Comment

try a shorter silencer..I think they look better
                            sigpic

Comment

try one of the short delta force silencers from king arms

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2713

Looked good on my cqbr (when i had it).

Reaver
                              "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

Without.

And - DAMN YOU CASSHERN!! You're not helping my SCAR wanting!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X