X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Queboo12 View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question or anything but why is the bolt on that sniper on the left? Is it for left handed snipers or something. Just never seen a bolt on a sniper on the left before?
    I think it might just be mirrored.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

yup just mirrored the picture, cant remember why ha, and you do get left handed bolts, but not ever seen one in the flesh. and yeah unique was what i was going for, as i said though its not completed by a long shot :D personaly i love it.
      If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
      CA M15 A4 x2
      Vsr G-spec
      P226

Comment

clot loveing the shotgun
        ‎"As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, if the day does not require and AK, it is good."

TM mp5 a4, CA mp5 A4 railed, JG mp5 custom, warrior l96 (broken), star minimi (broken), ksg mp9 gbb

Comment

The VSR looks sweet, but if freaks me out that the barrel is carbon fibred and not the stock...

Comment

Yeah would it be possible to do the stock in CF as well? I presume its a CF wrap? Might make things a bit hard I suppose.

James

Comment

My two new-to-me guns... Please excuse the watermarks, I'm not that pretentious, my export settings were just set to put them on some proper photos I'd taken previously...

SCAR-L

Still fires badly... Getting there now though, I've just been sticking things to the outside so I forget it feeds like poop.

M14

Again, isn't firing great, has some hop problems... Should be dialled in on Wednesday though... 400fps semi auto for urban sniping... Drawn between the aimpoint or a proper scope. Also considering wooden stock...

Comment

Really like the tan blank combo on the SCAR BEN, what make is it? Also with the M14? Wouldve thought its a TM?

James

EDIT: Forgot to say, lovely pictures as well as usual :D

Comment

Love the m14.

To add re my shotgun, the pump handle is being remade right now to be much closer to real steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    Really like the tan blank combo on the SCAR BEN, what make is it? Also with the M14? Wouldve thought its a TM?

James

EDIT: Forgot to say, lovely pictures as well as usual :D
                    Cheers, I think I like the tan upper better than the full tan SCAR actually... In truth, I was bored and painted it a while ago not really knowing how it would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised!

Yeah, the 14 is a TM, unfortunately, it fires like dogsh!t at the moment... No offence to the original owner, but the TM stock hop rubbers were replaced for some crazy ass stuff that IMO doesn't work as well...

Shock horror, the SCAR is a DBoys...

Comment

Stick with the aimpoint mate.

Forgot id given you the PEQ, went to find it for you yesterday and had a miniature panic. Haha.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Not a great picture, but I'm too lazy to take it outside and try and get anything better at the moment :p

A London based retailer had lowered their CA prices so I decided I'd snap up a Sportline M15A4 as I lacked an Armalite, arrived this morning. It'll remain (mostly) stock till after the Weekender and then be used as a base for whatever I feel like doing with it ^^.
                        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                          The VSR looks sweet, but if freaks me out that the barrel is carbon fibred and not the stock...
                          Not really possible to do it as the angles too sharp just behind where your hand is. besides i think the barrel looks mean, more like a private weapon as opossed to a military issued weapon which i think less airsofters tend to go for, so in my books its more unique and will be a very sound gun when its finished :D.

Guns:
                          CA M15 A4 x2
                          Vsr G-spec
                          P226

Comment

Originally posted by lt.fowler View Post
                            Not really possible to do it as the angles too sharp just behind where your hand is. besides i think the barrel looks mean, more like a private weapon as opossed to a military issued weapon which i think less airsofters tend to go for, so in my books its more unique and will be a very sound gun when its finished :D.
                            Good reasoning there mate, looks very good either way I wait for the finished piece patiently how long do you think itll take?

Comment

Originally posted by lt.fowler View Post
                              I understand what you are saying... It looks cool, disregarding the validity of carbon fibre's resistant properties when used as a gun barrel or even the ability to work it to a suitable shape, but hey, it's airsoft, it's 90% looking cool anyway...

Comment

:D ermm not too long I don't thinnk. Should have the ris fitted before the end of the week. Then just gotta start cutting up my stock glueing her back togethor. Then just gotta respray the gun order this side mounted bipod and should be happy with the gun then. If not ill have to rethink things hah. I'll keep ya posted n start a new thread when it's done :D

Guns:
                                CA M15 A4 x2
                                Vsr G-spec
                                P226

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X