This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

And just to argue a point. Sniper rifles aren't meant to be knocked around and are normally only removed from the rifle bag once the shooters are in position. Although airsoft is different yes . Wouldhave baught the real carbon fibre limited eddition laylax one IF it was in stock and thatt I would be carefully about scratching lol
    If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
    CA M15 A4 x2
    Vsr G-spec
    P226

Comment

Originally posted by lt.fowler View Post
      And just to argue a point. Sniper rifles aren't meant to be knocked around and are normally only removed from the rifle bag once the shooters are in position. Although airsoft is different yes . Wouldhave baught the real carbon fibre limited eddition laylax one IF it was in stock and thatt I would be carefully about scratching lol
      Oh, don't get me wrong, as an airsoft barrel, Carbon fibre is great... In terms of the gun being a replica or a real firearm, I can't imagine there would be any benefits to attempting to make a barrel out of the material... What are you doing for rails dude?

Comment

Rwo main advantage would be A lightier wieght at the end of the gun. As you know saving a few pounds at the far side of a riflle would be like saving 10x the amount at the buttstock of a rifle make sense? And the fact carbon fibre could get around a metal detector.. But there's the rest of the gun I know.. And was gonna put a casv ris system onit but just stuck with buying g36c rail pannels.. Gonna bolt em on don't know how
        I'm gonna allign them to the barrel though :s
        If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
        CA M15 A4 x2
        Vsr G-spec
        P226

Comment

Originally posted by lt.fowler View Post
          Rwo main advantage would be A lightier wieght at the end of the gun. As you know saving a few pounds at the far side of a riflle would be like saving 10x the amount at the buttstock of a rifle make sense? And the fact carbon fibre could get around a metal detector.. But there's the rest of the gun I know.. And was gonna put a casv ris system onit but just stuck with buying g36c rail pannels.. Gonna bolt em on don't know how
          I'm gonna allign them to the barrel though :s
          The problem would be that I can't imagine carbon fibre being resistant enough to handle the stress of the weapon firing, especially with rifling etc... I don;t even think some kind of inner liner would be able to be bonded in firmly enough.

I'm looking forward to how the project progresses though.

Comment

anyone know if you can get pmags for the WE SCAR? will the WE M4 pmags fit? i'm gonna try find some tonight...

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

hears my new baby its still a work in progress but so far i have got my self an hk silencer 2 jg hi caps and 4 tm hicaps an acog and 4x32 scope

any suggestions on what to do next
              why so serious

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                anyone know if you can get pmags for the WE SCAR? will the WE M4 pmags fit? i'm gonna try find some tonight...
                I dont think so as standard, as the M4 and scar mags are different by a few mills with the height of the feeding, as with m4 mags the scar chops bbs in half, but this can be solved easiliy with a spacer/washer.

Comment

Take the scope off, looks out of place imo. I wouldnt even put a ACOG on either either to be honest, an eotech or a reflex would look better.

Obviously its your gun and your set up, just giving my suggestion

Silencer looks good though!

Comment

Make the most of the sun + new phone camera :D

Hopefully have a RIS M4 upper and front end aswell as an M727 one to swap on the full length M4.

Quite liking the new ACOG as it is at the moment though.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      Take the scope off, looks out of place imo. I wouldnt even put a ACOG on either either to be honest, an eotech or a reflex would look better.

Obviously its your gun and your set up, just giving my suggestion

Silencer looks good though!
                      there is an acog under the the gun in the pic got the scope on it as there is a lot of cheats at my sight and with the scope i can see better if i hit them haha
                      why so serious

Comment

My what a big suppressor you have...

Comment

must be compansating for something ,

oh i now , his

poor aim :p

but nice m4's mate , how they meant to be

Comment

Gask out of interest which of those are you turning into your M727? As if it's the RIS one I'd be interested in the RIS and silencer

Comment

some new junk on my new SCAR.

a copy - but very nice and very bright - m900. with the LEDs and pressure sensors.
                              some new mags and magpuls; decided to mix and match the colours.
                              and a g&p red/green dot sight, which smells really nice. strange i know..
                              all pretty cheap, but all nice. no quick detatch stuff - too expensive - but it does the job!

i might get a black grip, or maybe just do the whole bottom receiver black like B.E.N.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

looks very nice cass! not overdone! add no more
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X