This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

I know its not everybodies cup of tea but each to their own.

My G&P M4 CQB with DE Magpul bits and bobs

Upgraded with Madbull tight bore, Prommie Gears and cyclinder, active braking mosfet and a CA Motor to name but a few shoots at 338 fps consistently and scary range for such a short barrel (275mm)

Only problem is that last week I showed it to a friend (A woman) and her first words out of her mouth was "that looks like a toy gun" to which I replied "get out of my house"

Comment

magic - what on earth is the third one?!
      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

My modified shotty.
        I decided to strip back the black paint on the top of the gun to give it an interesting chrome affect.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicSeaweed View Post

Next up is my very untrusty sidearm
          http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...t/DSCN3057.jpg
          That made me laugh! - Is that some sort of vinyl for your name on your guns? - Looks nifty.

Comment

with p90 mag ..not bad meh

mag converter.:D shex

and christ knows i need to remember how to focus this camera..

Comment

p90 with boxmag. sigh...
              sorry - it just makes me die a little inside when i see one.

magicseaweed, your GIANT gun decals put my tiny laughing man stickers to shame. i don't know what to think. good, ugly, whatever they are - they are doing it with HUGE pride. nice to know others like to make their mark on their weaponry.

oh look, my 1111st post.. i think it's time for me to stay away from this forum a wee bit...

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

whats wrong with a box mag, iv got one, no ones complaining when your cort short and everyone else is out of ammo lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brown View Post
                  whats wrong with a box mag, iv got one, no ones complaining when your cort short and everyone else is out of ammo lol
                  Its pretty terrible, understandable for weekenders etc but if you are using it for a bb hose in normal games its pretty cheap tbh.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                    Its pretty terrible, understandable for weekenders etc but if you are using it for a bb hose in normal games its pretty cheap tbh.
                    Agreed, doesn't help that a P90 is about as attractive as a baboons arse completely stock,when you put rails and box mags on it god kills a kitten every time you pull the trigger.

Comment

ive got one that i planned to turn into a support weapon, but i only use it if my other primarys are down, to be honest it isnt that nice to shoot with the box mag on it isnt comfortable to shoulder and you cant get your cheek in close enough to look down the sights without the corner digging into your cheek
                      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

new pistol woooo

Was uhming and ahhhing due to the lack of trades (bit of a purist) buuuut then i realised what the hell, its only airsoft

TM Night Warrior

the grey is actually much darker and less plasticy than it looks in the picture, more akin to a TM 1911A1

Comment

very nice!
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

See if you can compare it to the desert warrior and let us know the result!
                            Last edited by THE-ROGER; 24 June, 2010, 11:55. Reason: mistake

Comment

Oh that is just so beautiful.

Comment

well, i had a desert warrior a little while back, lovely pistol shoots well etc, however, i found that the tan made it look a bit too plasticy for my liking. The recoil was good due to the small 4.3 inch barrel so it was very crisp. Friend has one and his shoots lovely.

Only thing i didnt like, like i said, was the tan finish (which although not bad at all, i felt just made it look a bit more plasticy that the black finish) and the banana coloured grips (which he replaced with black ones).

comparatively, I would say that the recoil is crisper on the desert warrior due to the lighter slide, but the night warrior has the heavier recoil, unsuprisingly, due to the large slide. It is possible, that the night warrior might edge it on fps and accuracy due to the longer barrel (but that depends on if you subscribe to the barrel lenght has no effect in airsoft etc etc) but as i said, it would only VERY slightly have and edge, if any at all. I have also found both these models to be fairly lightweight (just noticably lighter than a standard TM 1911) so if you prefer a bit more heft i would go for the night warrior as it is heavier than the desert warrior.

to all other extents and purposes they are pretty much the same pistol so it depends entirely on personal taste.

Of course both have marui reliability and as it uses 1911/hi-cappa parts and blowback engines theres a huge scope for upgrade parts.

only slightly irritating feature is the rail, which wont fit in any retention holsters (ie serpa, fobus etc) but upon removing the rail you are left with two unsigtly holes in the frame (where you can see the allen heads) this is the same on both models i believe

cheers

jonny

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X