X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

GRRR text speak

extensive armory aeviv
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

What scares me is i dont know where its all come from!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

haha were all a bit like that

i blame this forum... i browse it and just keep going.. oooh i could buy that
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

My little collection... Warrior L96 with 3-9x40 scope, JG AUG A3 with 2x34 red/green dot sight (and now has rail covers at the front) and a CYMA Desert Eagle as sniper backup.

Just photoshopped the background as my carpet is needs a hoover!

Trader Rating

Comment

You have two VFC Scars? Niiice!

One is enough for me, but I'm lusting after a complete lower reciver in tan or black and a barrel set.

That way I can change from CQB to Standard and have CQB and a slightly hotter outdoor Gearbox swappable in a few seconds.
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

The black one is actually a CA and nowhere near as nice as VFC's, In fact i just replaced the stock with a d-boys one as the original snapped even before i got to use it.

I'll actually be getting shot of it soon as i dont really have any need for 2 scars...
              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Righty. Here's my TM M4A1 and my brothers TM G36C with the mods on them. The G36C will be soon stripped to build an SL-9 (once the kit arrives), so I'm taking the remains of the G36C and rebuilding it myself. I just need the gearbox.

Which do you guys prefer?

Comment

Is that handguard on the 36c standard, i didnt think that had 4holes 2 upper and 2 lower ?? or did you drill them yourself?

Comment

It's the large one. There's a large battery inside it. The holes on the sides are for extra rails.

Comment

it looks like the large forgrip that can hold a large battery
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

An Updated Picture Of my M4, Not sure wheter to put a scope on it or an ACOG?!

Primary Weapons - A&K SVD (With PS01)| JG MP5 SD6| G&P M16A3 With M203
                        Side Arms - TM MP7A1
                        Gear - Woodland DPM and DUC.
                        Site - CQB Scotland

Comment

ACOG fo sho!

Comment

ACOG, reason = it looks better IMO anyways

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                              It's the large one. There's a large battery inside it. The holes on the sides are for extra rails.
                              jar i knew what the holes were for, but not seen one of those large type ones before, thought they were just wider, hence i was asking if it was a custom jobbie.

Just found my digi cam again so some pics of my 36 collection so far.

Last edited by Vladraken; 11 February, 2009, 21:33. Reason: Added pics

Comment

i think laylax make one type of larger g36c handguard. but it makes the g36c look abit weird

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X