X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Got a little snap happy today

Here is my new Sig 556 Holo with some decent pictures, also have some with the RAS kit fitted

PERSONALLY, i prefer the standard handguards, making this gun beautiful, but hey Ras is there if i need it

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Standard handguard is better yeah. Looks sexy in the top pic.

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
        Will the ACM one fit then without modification?
        Yep the ACM one fits without modification. Its pretty similar to the TM one, uses the same attachments but is lower. Does mean you cant use the iron sights though, which the TM one does hence why it is so high.

@ Shadow, Love that, standard handguards look just beautiful, but I do like the RIS.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnglishman View Post
          i know i am picture quoting, but it was the last page so thats alright and i love this gun. how did it shoot? :D
          it was shooting fine till i broke the mag but needs someone thats good with gas rifles to get the best from it,was planning a tanaka upgrade but i dont think i got the danglies to skirmish with it anyways :0~
          -Systema m4 casv (custom)+custom upper with dmr---TM 5.1 airsoft surgeon custom----kjw Berreta m9--Tanaka M700(pcs)

Comment

Nice sig 556, but the acog looks wrong imho, ditch it and get a c-more that would look badass

Comment

I know it's all pretty standard at the moment I did have some gear for them but decided to get rid of it as it was all pretty nasty stuff. Going to get some surefires aswell as a 552 for the scar and a Acog for one of the m4's and better foregrips.

Comment

Standard ftw! They look very nice as is mate, an ACOG would look good though.

Comment

I actually hate you shadow.......now get some VN mags and your done

Comment

must say shadow, that sig is very nice, very future/scifi looking.

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

just for a laugh
                      [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

IDGI?

its half gun half hammer?

all ugly?

Boris

Comment

Shoots very nicely though!!

Comment

then its all good, if i'm honest the more i look at the big silver bit, the more i like it, as i said half hammer, great for pistol whipping i'd say.

Boris

Comment

Might hurt a bit ... then silver magwell is solid metal.

Comment

good, i wanna hurt some one when i pistol whip them.

Boris

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X