This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

people over here have got those with the huge funnel magwell thing. even outside of competition shooting they just like to be able to reload faster. looks stupid, but if it works, whatever.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Alex how does that SIG feel? As the KA one I held felt a bit wobbly and unsure if it was going to collapse on itself.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Fitted my M14 SOCOM with a Red Dot reflex scope until I can get a lower scope mount for the proper optics.

Whaddya think?

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

aimpoint or scope no other :P

Comment

apart from an acog...

Comment

eotechs look good on them too, or a smaller reflex sight

ive always wanted an m14 socom
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

just some new picks of my pistols just aquired.
                why cant we all just get along??

Comment

My new baby arrived today! God I HATE waiting for delivery... "between 9 and 5.30" DAMN YOU I WANT IT NOW! *ahem* anyway, recomposing myself. My new full steel and wood CYMA AK74 :D

Looking at the pictures on the site, I was considering sanding down the wood and re-varnishing it with a deeper varnish, but having it in person, I really like how it looks, so I dont think Im gonna touch it.

Im a bit gutted, havent had the chance to try her out yet as none of my batteries fit, so I gotta wait for the mini battery it came with to charge! Also the company I ordered it from forgot to pack the spare mag I ordered! but other than that, shes a beauty! And satisfyingly heavy too! Cant wait to get her out on the field, though gonna need someone to open her up right away, site I bought it off says it chronos at around 390fps D: Damn the chinese and theyre stupid springs! Another problem is the rear iron sight... its very loose, doesnt seem to be held in place right, wobbles from side to side a lot, is this a common AK problem?

Anyway, BEHOLD! :D

Comment

looks like a power ranger lazer pistol the roger like the silencer though.

Comment

lucky for some,
                      still waiting on a spas 12 posted last week :C

how ever i sugest a gp-25 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                        lucky for some,
                        still waiting on a spas 12 posted last week :C

how ever i sugest a gp-25 :D

I want a GP-25 really... really... REALLY bad D: but theyre so damn hard to get hold of! and not to mention expensive! Though its something I can save up for I guess :P

That SPAS12 will be so worth the wait though, Ive got one, its spectacular!

Comment

yer this ones got the folding stock.
                          problem being he sent it wensday 1ST class and it's now tuseday night.
                          i think some one pinched it , but he won't respond,
                          fair enough i know him from other trades and hes a very old fourm member,

never mind
                          we can only hope :c

as for the gp-25 they're cheaper then they used to be.
                          they make it front end heavy, and i speak from experince :D

Comment

How strange... I've just been tweaking my GP-30 so it fits on my AK properly, and I also purchased a SPAS-12 yesterday...

Need SPAS based toys. When your folding stock arrives, give it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              Need SPAS based toys. When your folding stock arrives, give it to me.
                              pry it from my cold dead hands >:D

Comment

They are pretty much impossible to track down aren't they?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X