X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by TheEnglishman View Post
    sweet jesus. where can i find myself one of these?
    That is one hell of a gun. How much did it cost?

Comment

i don't knoow, i was quoting it from about 200 pages back :P and SOME people took offence :L
      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

GOOD NEWS
        we have a tracking number for the missing spas.
        should be here tomoro,
        how ever a word of warning
        ***DO NOT USE PARCLE FORCE***
        useless, pathetic, unreliable.

the trader is top gun though ^^

Comment

My CA SCAR L I bought for 150 quid, was originally tan, with a slightly barf inducing krylon tan and brown paintjob, now its black and OD.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I think you need some OD nearer the back to even the balance out. Maybe the pistol grip and the cheek piece. I like it though.

Comment

sean ild give the OD a light dusting with black, looks dare i say two tonish :P
              Custom M4
              TM 1911

Comment

You think? can see where your coming from but I like the distinct blocks of colour, thats just me though.

Comment

nah thats kinda a put off make it look cheep tbh if you wanted OD i would have just used rail covers with a OD MIAD, MOE, or TD GRIP.
                  Custom M4
                  TM 1911

Comment

My flash didnt help, makes the krylon look brighter than it is, but Ill look at doing the dusting trick when I get a tin of black (seeing as mine exploded), I might well do the cheek piece as well. :D
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i think paint jobs look awsome but only when tastfuly done the check rest would look good but definatly will need a black dust coat.
                      Custom M4
                      TM 1911

Comment

Zee German weapons...

MP40 - Gen 3 SRC
                        Kampt Pistole - CAW mini grenade launcher

SRC had on the manual for the mp40 an mp41 (MP40 with wooden stock), if this is true, it will be bought! and this one will be sold, for god said, "let there be guns, and let them be made of wood and metal."

might get nicer pictures up tomorrow, out side, if its nice.

Boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnglishman View Post
                          i don't knoow, i was quoting it from about 200 pages back :P and SOME people took offence :L
                          I can't be bothered to check, but I'm sure that it says Shoot and Scoot on the page somewhere.

I honestly can't see a problem in people quoting pictures from 200 or so pages previous, it was over a year and a half ago. The annoying thing is when you have to scroll down and see the same picture(s) 2 or 3 times on a page.
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                          Originally posted by N3ADS
                          Is this you talking from experience ?..
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

^Crotmate is indeed correct and it is a Shoot and Scoot Lee Enfield, pure bolt action ww2 goodness, and not cheap in the slightest.
                            Also, i feel its ok to quote a pic from a few pages back if you're asking a genuine question about a part, etc, but not to do the 'Man, yous gun is rad!' post.
                            Trader Feedback.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I have handled an SnS Delilse and for the price of what it is I wasn't that impressed. It was little things like small gaps that hadn't been filled and the odd place where things didn't line up 100%. I wouldn't have been very happy after about £500 and a 6 month wait.

I haven't seen the Enfield but if the quality is the same I wouldn't be prepared to part with that much cash for it.

Comment

new stock for my sentry came today
                                Originally posted by FireKnife
                                Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X