• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

That is sweet.

Comment

Nice Rimms.

I have the same set on my MEU, they are tasty.
      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Nice grips Rimms!

And i have to ask, that a Tanaka SAA in your avatar? And if so, where you get the wooden grips for? I need some for mine.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Yep thats a tanaka saa. Those particular grips were on it when i got her but ive been looking into some new ones and i can only find them in the states which means importing them or Hornbill make some but again it means importing from a HK site

Comment

My two new toys.
            Left hand is a custon built M16 RIS, bought parts from the forum, came to a total of less than £100 altogether to build. Going to put a x4 Acog on and and eventually a metal body, and thats about it.

To the right is my Cyma Galil, loving this AEG, nice heavyweight AEG, tightbore and a new hop going in, at the mo, other than the mag it comes with i'm having to use MAG Ak mids with some reworking using Plasticard. I plan to adapt some real steel L85 mags to be the same as the Galil hi cap externally and adapt the MAG mags to fit inside them.

Trader Feedback.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Nice galil, considering one of these myself.

Comment

The weight and feel is fantastic. Like all clones they need a little fettling, but i like to fettle....
                Trader Feedback.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
                  Yep thats a tanaka saa. Those particular grips were on it when i got her but ive been looking into some new ones and i can only find them in the states which means importing them or Hornbill make some but again it means importing from a HK site
                  Cheers mate, i shall have a looksee.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Work in Progress - M4A1. Gear box is currently out of the AEG to be re-wired. Fitted with a "distressed" Spec Ops marked metal body, tac light, MAGPUL AFG, Mod Stock, mid length RIS front end and a silencer . Can't decide between the metal carry handle with scope mount (Scope still to sort out) or the the pop up iron sights and the red dot reflex scope a la COD4.

Comments and/or suggestions?

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Is that a TM SOPMOD? How do you find em range and functionality wise? Just about to get my mits on one!
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Nope ... it's a Jing Gong M4 base gun, with various bits bought off the forum added on.
                        sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

new arrival stock for my tmp

better quality pictures tonight after work with my supressor fitted too!!! left it at my friends house last skirmish

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Basically need an MP9, better in every way both real steel and the ksc versions! That stock is FUGLAAAAY
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I prefer it without the stock and the 551 would be better than the 552 on that gun

Comment

right think im done! after watching many magpul dynamic videos and pictures of magpulled rifles i think im finished
                                Originally posted by FireKnife
                                Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X