X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    Well, I learnt how to cock an Armalite and use the bolt release by playing Counter-Strike :p
    O really?

In counterstrike the "forward assist" is used instead of the charging handle. which is incorrect!

see link but please mute cus his voice is DREADFULLY DEPRESSING
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p048iATmhUU
    Systema PTW - TM Sig P226 - Kalash AK74s GBB Converted - KSC USP .45 - KSC TMP Hardkick

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    Ah but the real question is... will it blend?

Comment

I always thought Desert Eagles were designed for Isreali tank crews?
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
        Also, the "blow you away" was because I doubt there are more than 10 people in the UK alone who are in ownership of a Marushin UZI.
        No idea if that's numbers accurate but I don't recall having seen that many, even way back when. I had one as my first AEG, bought second hand after a few of the obligitory springers and a couple of NBB pistols. Got it off ebay before they pulled the plug on airsoft guns. Still runs fine, shame I didn't get more spare mags when I had the chance I just have one hi and one lo-cap.

Maybe we need an owners club ?

Moving to something a little more practical. The torch grip is a new addition to my gas M4. Needed a little persuasion with a Dremel to fit.

Hmm, I am a happy little bunny - for now.
        Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

Loving it dave.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

daveb2 where u get the crane stock for a gas m4?

CrYzR
            "Securus adveho , Securus vado!"
            CrYzR

Comment

Thanks Gaffa

CrYzR, straight off an A&K SR25 that I was changing to a solid stock. Fitted on no problem, maybe I was just lucky with tolerences. I can try a stock from another aeg if it'd help confirm it's ok for you.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB2 View Post
                Thanks Gaffa

CrYzR, straight off an A&K SR25 that I was changing to a solid stock. Fitted on no problem, maybe I was just lucky with tolerences. I can try a stock from another aeg if it'd help confirm it's ok for you.

Dave
                im getting a agm m4 and would like a crane stock, much more comfortable, so if you or any one knows of any that fit straight on to the buffer tube that would help alot

cheers CrYzR
                "Securus adveho , Securus vado!"
                CrYzR

Comment

OK well I tried a TM M4 stock and while it fitted(ish) the stock tube is about 5mm longer on the AGM GBBr so fully collapsed it sticks out a bit. Going the other way the GBB stock didn't fit on the TM as the square section that has the indents for the position and stops the stock rotating round the tube was a little less than 1mm wider on the AEG.

Well that's not much of a gun picture and a lot of words soooo...... Going back in time again, I used to see these little Colt 25's in SMK adverts, "collect the set" I think was the slogan. There were 3 springers and a gas version. These gas ones seem to have vanished but one came up and I thought what a handy little last ditch backup. Works too - it's tiny, pictured with it's bigger 1911 brother for scale.

Comment

No No the desert eagle was designed by IMI to shoot down enemy helicopters when they went in a strafing run over the Israeli positions , which was a bit of a waste considering the israelis have always destroyed enemy airpower on the ground.

Comment

How about: The Desert Eagle is a ridiculous gun that has very little real world applications, but is great fun to use in airsoft. As fun is what airsoft is all about. The end.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

meh.

Comment

stop bitchin about the desert eagle , unless you hate it soo much because you have been hit with it soo many times :P

also more pics , new painted l96 finished today used old stensils

mid spray

finished

Comment

Comment

Nice L96, is it your maruzen one? and Daddy cool

Comment

Originally posted by Flint View Post
                                O really?

In counterstrike the "forward assist" is used instead of the charging handle. which is incorrect!

see link but please mute cus his voice is DREADFULLY DEPRESSING
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p048iATmhUU
                                I like how the shells eject STRAIGHT INTO YOUR FACE on CS's M4A1.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X