This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Arg SOCOM, shall be pinching that off you at the weekender me thinks!

**edit**

omgwtfbbq just noticed the body kit for it!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

It's a lovely little shooter. And your welcome to have a go. It's got a prometheus 500mm TB. And a 1 joule spring. So it should be about bang on the button at about 345 fps. I do plan on adding a programmable mosfet too. I'll see what funds i have left after all the other additions i plan on getting for it.

Comment

Love the SOCOM, was going to get one before Kodiaks SOPMOD came up. Its an AEG I still need to scratch off my list.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

It's an AEG i myself have wanted for a long time. But i was never willing to pay the price tag of a new one. Mind you i did give a heft of cash for this one. But it did come with 2 extra mags, battery, sling and carry bag. So i shouldn't ought to complain.

I've got an M1 scope with QD mounts on route, and i have another 4 midcaps for it. So it's all set for the weekender. Well as long as i can fit my huge battery i have for it. I've got 2 of those new component s**p 5000mah batteries. They should arrive tomorrow or the day after so i'll see then. Also need to mod the jae100 stock as it doesn't quite fit. A little filing and a new paintjob and it'll be all fine and dandy

Comment

What colour you painting it Hunter?
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
              What colour you painting it Hunter?
              DONT please....

Comment

I was thinking about having abit of a laugh with it. And painting it white with pink or yellow stripes. I'd be keeping the normal socom stock black. Just having something different with the jae100 srock

Comment

The JAE stock is made of cheese isn't it? Isn't it the kart one?

Comment

It is the kart one yes. And it is indeed creeky plastic. I may add sand to the paint to give it a better texture. Just waiting for a nice day to do it

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                      It is the kart one yes. And it is indeed creeky plastic. I may add sand to the paint to give it a better texture. Just waiting for a nice day to do it
                      I wouldn't put too much effort into it... I hear they don't last long...

Comment

The M14 itself is TM. Just the spare stock is Kart. If i can strengthen it abit and give it a better texture and paintjob it's win all round. I have plenty of spare time as i only work part time. So it'll be a nice little project

Comment

I'm not sure I could bring myself to remove the SOCOM stock... It feels too good!

Comment

What type of supressor is that? Looks awesome.
                            The Socom has a 14mm CCW thread does it not?

May order one for mine.
                            Cheers.
                            Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

Which one are you looking at. The one in the top pic is a G&G SS80.

The bottom one is a King Arms light weight 200mm.

I don't know which thread it is. But both silencer have both thread attatchments.

Comment

And now from the totally impractical world of airsoft....

The massive grenade launcher attached to my L85.
                                All together with the launcher and susat this is now weighing in at around 6.5kg !
                                Far too heavy to skirmish with even for a hairy @rsed builder like me

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X