Something i've been working on. Giving it a full field test tomorrow

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Frenchy,
      I like the look of that , very nice indeed
      Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Very nice Frenchy! Personally I think it could do with a new stock and a higher scope mount, but apart from that it looks great and it's really just personal preference.

Comment

Keep the LE stock frenchy!

definately needs a higher aimpoint mount though... maybe a mk18 mount or LaRue cantilever
          Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

My G3 as it is at the moment, I need to change the receiver out for a metal one and add the SEF style lower receiver.

My custom HK53, this will actually accept an MP5 torch handguard unlike the standard CA53.

Not one for the purists but I like it, non firing at the moment and i'm going to extend the barrell a little so I can fit an M203.

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Your HK53 doesnt look quite right mate, seems odd. That, and the handguard is too short.
              The CA53 weapon does infact accept a MP5 handguard ( much easier to get a hold of than the real deal hk53 torch grip ) All you need to do is cut down about a 5-7mm rim around the back edge of it.

Check this

Comment

Yeah I know, mine is'nt exactly right (too long) but the CA53 is too short, I think the real thing should be somewhere inbetween.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Devlin i do like the half breed armalite i see the upper has been put to good use
                  Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
                    Devlin i do like the half breed armalite i see the upper has been put to good use
                    Certainly has, thanks for that.

Comment

Hah, didnt realise that was your post there Devlin.

How many of the HK53's have you owned now?!

I sold my Magpul m4 Tank... and got this back... missed it too much!

Comment

Originally posted by aptom View Post
                        what pistol is that its beutifull! kinda reminds me of robocops gun
                        Area 51 Custom Cleric - Based on a Westerm Arms 92FS Centurion - for ref see film "Equilibrium"

I just sold a "robocop" gun - AUTO-9 based on an M93r... it is MUCH longer
                        Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Originally posted by Clot View Post
                          Hah, didnt realise that was your post there Devlin.

How many of the HK53's have you owned now?!

I sold my Magpul m4 Tank... and got this back... missed it too much!
                          This my 3rd (I think), glad you got yours back mate, nice gun.

Comment

My "eLizabeth" with new scope :-)

Comment

Hmm... I seem to have broken the forum, I will upload some lower Res versions.
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Pictures of all the guns currently in my possession.

G&G M14 SOCOM

tm FAMAS

tm P90 tr

tm Glock 17
                                Army Glock 17

Super G36c

this used to be a JG G36c. the only thing left is the plastic body parts Even the foregrip and stock pins are custom milled Stainless steel replacements. the internals are from RockDelta's XM8 which came into my possession. I stripped and repaired the gearbox, put in a normal ratio set of gears, and swapped the insane Systema tubro for a more modest classic army High torque.

I'll get around to getting the XM8 a new gearbox and fixing the body kit when I have some spare time.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X