This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Like that VSR a lot, always been a fan of simple paint jobs and that's a perfect example - a definite improvement!

Comment

My newest boom stick
      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Bored so I decided to take some pictures of my entire armoury.

Armoury 25/07/10, from the top:

Hurricane/Systema Barrett M82A1
        PWD/Laylax Barrett M99-1
        Twin CAW Revolver Launchers
        Upgraded AGM GBB M4 RIS
        Upgraded A&K M249 MK1/2
        Upgraded metal/wood JG AK47
        CA MP5A3 Navy (non/B&T)
        TM P90RD
        TM/CA G3 RAS
        CYMA M14 SOCOM
        JG/Laylax/TM/PDI VSR-10 G-spec
        ACM M500 (6mm)
        TM Vz61 Skorpion
        TM MK23 SOCOM
        TM MEU 1911
        KSC G18c
        TM Python 6"
        DE Springer M47

Comment

Duel caw rotary GL's ?

That OTT :D
          > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

is it ok to say my bipod has been deployed?

Comment

Wow Keeper. I'm loving MY scope on MY scope mount on MY G3. Your foregrip ruins it though. Get a bipod you ultimate wasteman
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Nice m47! lol, anyway, with all your money, why don't you have a tm m14 socom instead of a cyma?

Comment

I'm no sure why you would need an AFG on a G36c seeing as you can just grip the magwell considering how short the gun is, but each to thier own.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                    I'm no sure why you would need an AFG on a G36c seeing as you can just grip the magwell considering how short the gun is, but each to thier own.
                    Personally I like using a foregrip really far forward on my M4 and I naturally hold it in sort of a vertical half-grip. I can actually see an AFG being somewhat useful in that regard.

Plus I happen to think AFGs look good on g36cs and SCARs, rather than m4s. Something about how slab-fronted they are and how little overhang there is over the front of the grip makes it look like part of the design of the gun, rather than an accessory

I generally don't like magpul gear above any other similar gear (stocks, handguards, mags, etc) but the AFG I can sort of get behind

Comment

He can only afford a CYMA as he's spent it all on the barrets
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

nothing wrong with cyma

Comment

9This is my "new" VSR Pro, I say new as I bought it the day before the VCRA was enacted and really my mum bought it for me.

I have finally got enough money to upgrade it and it no has full Laylax internals including a zero trigger (last on at supporting fire and I believe the country as I couldn't find another anywhere brand new or second hand).
                          Thinking about getting the Laylax bolt handle for looks and also giving a striped OD paint job.

The iron sights are from my KA Troy M7 but as that looks sh*t without them I will buy another set soon, suggestions welcome if you think a different set of iron sights will look better and I know it's a sniper so should have an optical zoom but I will be operating a 100sp-110sp in it and so will running around (with a KWA Glock 18c as well) and getting slightly closer with the 100sp as it will then be under 350fps and MED doesn't apply as my site doesn't use the bang rule. Therefore I don't need a scope and it's much lighter this way.

Finally if anyone has a spare VSR Pro muzzle end can you please contact me as I bought this with the silencer adaptor but it's too long for what I'm using it for.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
                            Nice m47! lol, anyway, with all your money, why don't you have a tm m14 socom instead of a cyma?

The CYMA one is amazing. It's not quite as good as the TM, but the difference between the is so small it's not worth replacing it.

'With all your money'. I'm not rich, I just worked a lot.

Comment

@ The collector: Have you considered an Aimpoint? They're fairly light, much more accurate than those irons (with such a short sight base) and certainly better looking.
                              sigpic
                              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

I have, didn't get on with it and sold it onto my mate. I can hit a moving target 7/10 times at about 35m with them so that's fine for what I need it for, also I have never seen a sniper with iron sights, tried using the screws that attach the rail as makeshift iron sights but they weren't high enough

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X