• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
      Fixed for ya
      and I thank you

Not usually a fan of Type 97's...But I like the look of that one

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Yep it's Pan's Ex and now mine. batteries are a pain though. I don't have any that fit. The dimensions are as near real steel as can be for a replica. So space is a premium.

I thought I had hit the motherlode when my local RC shop said they had some in to fit and only £12 each for 2s 2100's. Drove 10 miles to get there only to findthey were RX batteries so fitted with JST leads and 1C discharge. May just custom build a couple.

To be honest I am not a big fan of bullpups in general. But, I did like the look of this, and it does feel rock solid. It reminds me of the SRC G36's in that respect but even better build quality Some nice touches too with the gun. Theres an Oil can in the box modelled on the real steel. Also you get a real steel type cleaning and maintenance kit with it. pics up in a mo
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Nice gun Jfox i was tempted to buy that my self but decided not to :P.

The reason why we still use it is for:
          Good game's / Scenarios
          My group (4) Still haven't finished gearing up properly.
          I still need my new Primary and secondary and so does my other friend.
          The other two need there secondary.

Once we have those and have had our guns chronod we shall explore to first and only and other places.
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

heres the "extras" you get.

On the left is the foresight adjuster, next in is a steel pin punch, then you have the cleaning/unjamming rod 7 pieces which screw together to form a long one piece rod. Also, a heatshrink sleeve to go over the flat ended bit of the rod.

The whole rod is teflon coated too. This is to stop any damage to the inner barrel. This fits in a small tub that then fits in the pistol grip. The Oil can is plastic, and apparently, is the exact same that was issued to Russian and Chinese troops.

All in all, as a complete package this is by far the best I have seen from any manufacturer. I would also have shown you the quite comprehensive user guide but pan forgot to post it with the gun. But looking online it is thick and very informative.
            Feedback link

Comment

Real sword are all ways good for their intricate details

awesome piece of gear jfox,

COMING SOON MY WEEKENDER WEAPON hopefully tomorrow

Getting a AFG for it, which is on its way
              PEQ laser
              rail covers
              barrel extension

Comment

Just found it waiting for me when i got home from a week away for a mates wedding

The grips wont be staying as im after the face-off look so it will have some form of black dragon grips. Then all i have to do is find a second army gold meu, get the holster made and ill be sorted

Comment

Nice! needs black grips though (like you suggested)

Comment

I am doing that as well Those face off 1911's are beautiful. I ordered an anodising kit about 5 weeks ago and still waiting. I have sourced out a couple of places for the dragon grips too. Not identical but similar. Mine aren't the Army ones though. I am looking to do this to my KWA pistol, if it works I will do a second one.
                    Feedback link

Comment

oh I love that! how does it compare to other brands? Would you recommend?

Comment

i cant be bothered with all that messing around so i went for the army and ill just swap out the internals for TM as they just drop in if i find it doesnt perform as i want

i know WA are releasing an almost exact replica of nick cages 1911/meus (bloody expensive) so hopefully they will sell those grips seperately

Comment

Army guns are nice for the price. Certainly not top end but well worth the £60 or so uyou pay for them.
                          Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
                            Just found it waiting for me when i got home from a week away for a mates wedding
                            (Pic)
                            The grips wont be staying as im after the face-off look so it will have some form of black dragon grips. Then all i have to do is find a second army gold meu, get the holster made and ill be sorted
                            I hate you.....
                            Dragon Grips will look awsome

Comment

my turn.

payrise = new gun. i'm going for a sneaky sneaky loudout (although this is still very loud - i didn't want the mk23). i'll maybe go for an mp5sd next - sam fisher 'conviction' style. for his loudout i don't even need a vest and stuff, just a dark green fleece and some stubble.

KSC HK USP Compact P10. System 7, Taiwan Version. Metal Slide. Lots of words.

And look, it fits in a CQC with the silencer! It's still a bit snug pulling it in and out (hehe) but with a bit more reshaping it will slide in and out nice and smooth.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

do a tom cruise in collateral..be epic.

but fleece and stubble sounds quite manly cant really argue with that..a shotgun of sorts or a blunderbus would be more manly.

ive been wanting a lightwieght fleece pistol and drop leg pouches or so loadoat for a while ...but i need to sell the 1911 ..hmm although 1911 and m3..worth it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X