This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Ooo DSR1 plan on having a bash on Jfoxes one at the weekender by all accounts its a rape rifle with a CO2 kit on it.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I have already fallen in love with it! The weight I can get over (no joke here, each mag weighs more than my TM Deagle). As for kits etc, I haven't decided on what to put on it. Shame that I'm not going to Copehill.
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Hmm.. didn't know my boxers are white, they were black earlier O.o

Comment

I really can't wait to go to CHD, I guess I have to wait till the winter But that DSR would be amazing down Copehill! 10/10 fella
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Well, when I can go, I'll go. All my mates are dying to go...would be sweet. I am hoping to get a hard carry case for the DSR in the near future...and a better pistol :P
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Seeing that DSR made me want to take a pic of mine for here. Here's mine fitted with a Begadi CO2 kit. It is recently repaired as I have had that up to about 800psi and shooting 700fps. Then the hose exploded. Not pleasant. My ears were ringing for about an hr. I would say it was safe at about 300psi and shoots around 480 FPS.

Finding real steel slings is impossible. This is a Classic Army 249 sling. It will have to do till I find a more suitable one.

Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Urgh! Do want!

Comment

"Then the hose exploded. Not pleasant. My ears were ringing for about an hr. I would say it was safe at about 300psi and shoots around 480 FPS."

WTF 300 PSI ?!?!?!?

I had my tanaka set at 110 psi with a palmer rig doing 550 fps , i then set it to 170 psi and hit 1036 fps and then s**t out at300 psi your lucky the mag didnt blow and leave you with a trip to the coffin makers ,ither that or the airseal is poor

Comment

I dont know what happened I think it was the gauge not reading properly. as It was sitting pretty at about 150 then shot up, I only had time to let go of the thing when it went off. It is safe at 300psi, though theres no way I could use it much at that pressure anyway.

And apologies, I didnt finish that sentence either. I meant to say it shoots at 480fps at about 130psi.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Just something a bit different just need to secure it a little better

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Awsome, but what the hell is the forgrip?

Comment

i presume you mean the mag to the shotgun

Comment

No, on the M4?

Comment

The foregrip.

Comment

well its an a&k no1 or something, i got it ages ago (2 yrs) so i though i would revive it, basically i took of the top ris rail which streched the full lenght of the gun then took off most of the small ris rails on the fore grip, i then painted it tan and there you go.

these pics are what it originally looked like

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X