This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

long scopes arent necessarily what i dont like, its when they are really high up, i know i have one on my vsr but that is now sold and i have another scope on the way. I quite like a scope that is low down and long but then literally all of airsoft is down to personal preference

Comment

Scope wise, if you have decent range then a simple 3-9x40 is fine. The DSR scope is alright, but I get a lot of glare off the 50mm objective lense. I will be investing in a killflash at some stage.
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

killflashes are also good because they offer some protection from bbs

Comment

Too much?

I might have overdone it slightly :P
          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

yer a little bit less

Comment

Haha yeah its a little much...but up against my ghillie it might work better...

Comment

get some examples up

Comment

Picture of DSR on ghillie

And me in ghillie holding DSR

Comment

yer that is excellent

Comment

Hopefully itll work :P

Comment

i just go with my mk6 helmet and a jacket lol

Comment

Haha well concealment is key for me, being a sniper and all...

Comment

the sight i go to is over grown enough for me that it doesn't matter when i snipe, plus i seem to always find spots where the light is just right that i cant be seen, when i get my kit washed ill show you a pic of it

Comment

Fair enough. Well at my local sight it's fairly open woodland so the ghillie comes in handy when you do eventually come across any vegetation (which in most cases is only a few inches tall)...

Comment

I must say, that works really well with a ghillie.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X