• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Nope. doesn't do it for me sorry!
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Jfox61- the light is pants will be able to post better lighting in my garden tommorow

Comment

the standard ones can take that much power, as that what i used to use with standard sears, and try support fire they have loads of stuff

Comment

ah, **********. Strange, everyone keeps recommending that retailer but I can never find the website.

Comment

Google should find it straight away, I always get the website wrong, I can tell you between the 2 main words it has a - eg: yaya-lalalaa.co.uk catch my drift?
            However dont expect fast delivery times, they are the ones that have gone towards the bottom of my order from pile, sometimes they are good, othertimes they are pap, however their stock is phenominal.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Too much text, not enuff pictures...................

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

get a proper H&K stock on that MP5.
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                  get a proper H&K stock on that MP5.
                  Then it would be a normal MP5 that we all either have or have had, and what would be the point in posting a picture of that?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                    Then it would be a normal MP5 that we all either have or have had, and what would be the point in posting a picture of that?
                    Pretty much. Also, it looks better with the M4 stock. MP5 stocks are revolting.

And that M9 looks rather awesome.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                      Jfox61- the light is pants will be able to post better lighting in my garden tommorow
                      Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                      new rifle delivered today TM G-spec with camo tape

getting some bushnell flip up covers and kill flash installed ,then upgrades slowly

Sorry Guard. The comment was aimed at the post below your Sniper Rifle, not yours.
                      Feedback link

Comment

Full metal and wood, semi-auto dragunov.

Comment

@ B.E.N , My stock sears lasted 1 and abit games before slam firing using a SP140.

Dragunov @ Yum but in that close up picture it looks like the upper and lower receiver have split? =/
                          Hate.
                          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                            @ B.E.N , My stock sears lasted 1 and abit games before slam firing using a SP140.

Dragunov @ Yum but in that close up picture it looks like the upper and lower receiver have split? =/
                            The base gun is a AK spetz, its a custom build. Thats where the battery goes in the spetz and after i put the battery in i didn't close the top properly

Comment

My M14 SOCOM set up as a Squad Marksman Rifle with a standard M14 heat shield, a nice silencer, scope and Garand leather sling.

I'm thinking that this AEG maybe the first that I attempt to Krylon...I'm sure theres a thread somewhere about this. Anyone want to post the link up for me?

: )

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Well, if you are going to krylon it, it is very straightforward. Strip the gun down to just the stock and mask any permanent metal parts.

Then basically you can krylon to your hearts content as it doesn't need a primer. Just give it a wash in warm soapy water first, and dry thoroughly. This gets any grease and dust of it before you paint.

If you are doing more than one colour as in a camo scheme, you will obviously need to research what finish you want, and have the templates made. If you are doing more than one colour, apply lighest first working up to the darkest
                                Feedback link

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X