This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Well i did the apature on the lowest the ISO caused problems since it took ages for the shutter and i couldnt get a good picture since i dont have a tripod again dad has one! tried resting and not a good view

so i got clever, and did this! i like this one im a newb to photography but all these cool effects im starting to get into it.

Comment

Yeah, the ISO effectively reduces the sensitivity of the image sensor within the camera, but without any amplification going on inside the thing, "noise" or the grainyness, is reduced.

I always try to keep mine as low as possible, and it's the last thing I change in low light. The camera will try to balance the exposure, if you have a set aperture, by increasing the amount of time the shutter is open, therefore letting in more light.

If you can find something to balance the camera on, set the aperture to around F/5.6, set the shutter speed to about 30 seconds, and try "painting" in the light with the torch... You can get some fun effects!

Comment

Yeah its all do able on this lumix although with great difficulty my dad was doing something similar with his uber dslr with ease, not because he knows what hes doing (he hoes) but it all comes a tad more effortlessly

when he brings his camera over ill try and try again, but for now im happy with the picture above, looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Don't wet yourself... I could completely avoid making any kind of helpful comment if you want? As long as I don't quote pictures, yeah?
          From the amount of times I and many other users have asked nicely for people to not quote pictures I would have thought a regular forum user like yourself would have taken the advice on bored.

Sorry if my response came across rather brash but the intent was for others to see it and know that quoting pisses people (not just myself) off.

At least you don't talk for about five pages unlike some new users

And Purcy I heard about an open bolt kit for the scar, you going to drop one in yours?
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Nah no open bolt for me, gas efficiency go down the swany, i dont mind the brass tube to be honest it aint like im looking at it all the time, i can paint it black if i get so annoyed.

Comment

Just packing for the weekender:

sigpic

Comment

whoo hoo not a poxy M4 in sight. I will try and get my weekender armoury up soon but got a game at the weekend to get out of the way first.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Love your collection there robin, every single gun is beautiful

Comment

Cheers mate.

I'll try to get some decent shots of the 229 done sometime as it's the SigArms licenced version with trades.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                      whoo hoo not a poxy M4 in sight. I will try and get my weekender armoury up soon but got a game at the weekend to get out of the way first.
                      Pope and his Sopmod, and dosnt his misses have a 416?

Only four guns robbin! Take it you never saw the picture of the treadstone/rampage arsenal compilation
                      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I keep looking at that shotgun stock ... O-o how do you shoulder it, stab it violently into your shoulder just enough so it doesnt stick out the other side!?

Comment

It folds?

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                          A brain?
                          Originally posted by snuff
                          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Yeah i know it folds im more looking at the tip of the thing :|

Comment

it also folds, at the end
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

oooooohhhhhhh

:/

Retard movement over,

Carry on *derp derp*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X