This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

My two main pistols, top is still waiting for sights and the bottom needs a spring guide and barrel brushing, both need hex grip screws.......

......tackleberry that is AWESOME.....
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

You think thats awesome, wait till my new custom MEU breaks cover.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bachelarius View Post
        B*astard beat me to that gun :P Did you ever get the front sight sorted?
        Still looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Bachelarius View Post
          B*astard beat me to that gun :P Did you ever get the front sight sorted?
          I know a place that may have some original run silver ballers in stock, not these nasty black/grey new ones.

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
          They aren't AMT hardballers in Watchmen, they're D&L sports pro longslide models. Very different. Hardballers are for Hitman fans. The game that is, in the film he uses P14s ¬¬.

Lov ne the hardballer there. Great lookers.
          Movie trivia fail, the guns used in the hitman movie are Para Ordnance P18-9's.
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Latest mod for my Benelli M3 shorty boomstick (Tokyo Marui). ATI synthetic folding stock attatched to a modded M3 pistol grip.

Needs a bit of minor finishing (need to cut the protruding end off the bolt which holds the stock arm to the grip) but I'm pleased with the result.

Haven't touched the base gun in any way and still have the original vanilla grip untouched if I want to use it.
            Fixed a RIS rail to the pump (with longer bolts - no epoxy or glue involved) for vert foregrips. Also waiting on an 870 Heatshield which I believe is in the post.
            At some point I want to get a DE M4 trishot and chop it quite short (approx 9" barrel/shelltube) as a sister-gun to this one - sharing the same carry case, stock mod options and accessories.

Also have a modded Remington 870 Sport stock which still works but has developed some unsightly cracks and chips (I may have to get a new one and mod it again at some point).

Some older pics of my other configs (I can still throw these together in a few minutes):

Comment

VERY nice shotgun mods mate.

Comment

Thanks Dave

Comment

To add to the pistol godliness on this page some more, my CXP with an AFG, alongside my Tm Hi Capa dual stainless with guarder aluminium slide, guarder steel barrel, 150% recoil and hammer springs.

sorry for the quality of the pics, my camera is broked.

Comment

that CXP is horrific....burn it...

love that pistol tho, very nice....

EDIT: wasnt commenting on the AFG i was commenting on the gun itself...
                    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I actually quite like the cxp like that.

Comment

+1 Dave, I like the AFG on it...

Comment

Strange, I don't really like the CXP and I don't really like the AFG, but I like the combination...

Comment

Yeah, a vertical grip just makes it look too off balanced i found, but the AFG looks good, and is very very comfy

Comment

That brutal looking toprail with that front end does wonders for it. I love how it's balanced length-wise front and rear too.

Comment

Maybe for sale?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X