This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

+1 on the shotgun love, and the pimped M4s prior to that.
    Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
    ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
    a whole 85fps!

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      oh no youve quoted a picture...the thought police will get you now
      Actually we prefer the Nazi's of fun and happy things

Originally posted by Salvation View Post
      *runs* *hides*
      You can run, and you can hide, I can't speak for my fellow fun Nazi's but I would get bored of looking for you and find some newbe's to slap around
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

My recently acquired KJW P226...artificially weathered for the well used look. Will be having some aftermarket Hogue grips for it I think.......

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

More new additions to my arsenal.

KJW M700 Takedown. Really well built and solid as a rock. However, the hops is weird. It is a normal hop rubber, but the nub is at the top on the rear of the front end of the gun. It is operated by a tapered grub screw. Not, in my opinion, a very good system.

I couldn't see any noticeable difference in the bb flight either full on or full off. Possibly fitting a harder or large diameter nub may change it.

The other gun is the M9 PTP by KWA. I have to say this is now my 4th KWA NS2 gun, the other sbeing a USP Match, CZ75 and a 1911. They just don't seem to make a bad one. This, again, is excellent.

Brilliant straight out of the box, little or no cool down, and accurate to about 50ft. I have a figure 11 target in the garden and I was hitting head shot after headshot without any flyers.

Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Always pondered a KJW M700 but finding a barrel for them is so hard and the normal inner barrel is something like 6.9 or something crazy its even harder to upgrade the thing in the takedown form

but nice gun!

Comment

Indeed. Iv'e had 3 of the non takedown models. Lovely rifles, but upgrades are an issue for it. Stock barrel is 6.1, so isn't ideal for it's primary purpose. Never the less lovely rifle.

Comment

people dont understand that for accuracy, wide bore barrels are the best! its just rare to find wide barrels with decent build quality...

Jfox, is there any wobble between the front and rear ends of the rifle where it snaps together?
                Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Wide bore barrels are the best? so you agree that having a bb bounce around in a barrel with no rifling is good?

Why did you think muskets were so inaccurate.

Bullet ballistics aint your forte :p

Comment

No wobble gun, is solid as a rock. On the accuracy front, theres not sideways deviation on the bb's but it does dip badly. As I say I think this is a hop rubber/nub issue. I think I will try a harder/wider diameter nub and see how that fares. Rangewise. It has nowhere near my DSR range, so It does look like it will need an upgrade of some kind.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Laavly gun jfox!

Comment

jfox, that gun is beautiful
                        hasta la vista, baby

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                          Wide bore barrels are the best? so you agree that having a bb bounce around in a barrel with no rifling is good?

Why did you think muskets were so inaccurate.

Bullet ballistics aint your forte :p
                          Do you really think that less than a mm difference will cause the BB to bounce around inside the barrel!?
                          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."

Comment

Originally posted by T.T.M.A View Post
                            Do you really think that less than a mm difference will cause the BB to bounce around inside the barrel!?
                            erm... yes?

its only 6mm... 6.1 mm and 6.9 mm thats like over 10% different
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by T.T.M.A View Post
                              of course it does, its what the whole principle of the TK twist barrel is based around....

here...... http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...o+twist+barrel...
                              Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

• tm uzi with real wood stock

after alot of searching ive finally found a wood stock for my uzi and fitted it this morning
                                m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X