This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Sweet!!! How much did all those cost individually?

Comment

Ktw Winchester (top) was 2nd hand cost £100 ish. Marushin Winchester was about £300, SAA was about £150, Derringer was £50.

All are used and skirmished. KTW is spring fires 270 fps. Marushin is gas, fires at 340 & has good range/accuracy with .25 bbs. Derringer is 8mm and is surprisingly accurate. SAA is Tanaka (of course) and holds about 15 bbs, loves .30 bbs.
      Last edited by Tin; 29 August, 2010, 17:09. Reason: Added detail

Comment

I love the 2nd (Marushin) Winchester. Metal/wood or ABS? If it's the former, or if kits are available, I feel a Sergio Leone/Spaghetti Western loadout coming on....

Comment

yeeeee haaa
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The Twins

Classic Army P90

^Upgraded with Guarder spring, Bushings and Madbull TB

Tokyo Marui P90

^Upgraded by previous owner/s, I gave it the new paintjob... so far, clean up the trigger definately next, maybe paint the trades?

What do you guys think?
            sigpic
            http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
              I love the 2nd (Marushin) Winchester. Metal/wood or ABS? If it's the former, or if kits are available, I feel a Sergio Leone/Spaghetti Western loadout coming on....
              Its full metal and wood. Brass buttstop too. Holds gas extremely well. Bbs can be fed through loading port in side one by one or using a speedloader.

Comment

Not a classy close-up picture here, but I was laying out all my guns for a big clean after a skirmish today and just thought: 'I must photograph this.' Probably in much the same way that mothers do when they see their babies all playing together.

It's now my new desktop picture.
                102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Oh Tin you have no idea how jealous i am, i want a single action revolver again and a lever action now

Whats the action on the KTW i heard its so hard to cock you cant do the standard action?

Comment

Nice collect there Longshot... Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                      Oh Tin you have no idea how jealous i am, i want a single action revolver again and a lever action now

Whats the action on the KTW i heard its so hard to cock you cant do the standard action?
                      They do get a lot of attention. Shooting the Marushin is grin factor 10. The click clack of the action is great and fairly rapid aimed shots are possible.
                      The KTW is stiff to use as the downward action of the lever draws the piston back. It can be hard on the knuckles. That said, although it is comparitively low powered it is very consistant and capable of accurate shots as pulling the trigger releases the piston like an air rifle. It also holds about 45 bbs, whereas the Marushin only holds 25.

Comment

Tin, im uber jeaulous man, i hope you have a loudout like the milky way kid :P

Comment

Working on it

Have idea for rifle boot so I can have one rifle on back while using sling ring on the other.

Comment

Those P90s are really nice TeddyKiller! I used one at yesterdays skirmish and have decided that they are god's gift to man :D
                            BOOM!

Comment

Here's my humble collection....

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

that m14 is just sexy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X