X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was trying to find a nice paintjob to so my M14 in. Now you've stolen that one! Damn you! Does look very nice though

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

think the g36 looks a hell of a lot better with the large handle very nice.. and the m14 paint job

@longshot: very nice collection of kids you have there.. must make you feel pround

Comment

Currently deciding if i should put a 4x9 Scope ontop with a knights mount.
        Just put a 509mm 6.03 madbull barrel in there, looking to get a TM hop unit

Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

Very nice, but only whack a scope on it if you want to make it a dedicated DMR as it will seriously take a lot of mobility out of the gat and its ability to engage at a close range efficiently. I reccomend if you want some magnification an EOTech and Magnifier with a La Rue mount, meaning you can chose when and where you get magnification
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

that was option two but i think the scope would look the mutts, its now a question of practicality over looks :/
            Custom M4
            TM 1911

Comment

Coming from a chap who had an SPR with all the trimmings. Was completely unpractical within 40 meters.
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Hmmm ACOG with doctor? though an eotech with magnifyer sounds promising.
                Custom M4
                TM 1911

Comment

ACOG with Doctor would be lovely, however the ability to have a wide field of vision and magnification when you want is an option you can only achieve with an EOTech and a Magnifier. Plus there are a couple websites I know doing RS ACOGs

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
                    Currently deciding if i should put a 4x9 Scope ontop with a knights mount.
                    Just put a 509mm 6.03 madbull barrel in there, looking to get a TM hop unit
                    Do it, they look beautiful. I have one on my EBR, and its gorgeous. King Arms M3 with G&P Knights Mounts and soon a G&P Doctor sight mounted to the mount rails.

Gorgeous bit of kit. Nice Armalite by the way. Very nice.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
                      @longshot: very nice collection of kids you have there.. must make you feel pround
                      Most of the time I just want to hold them and never let go. They just grow upgraded so fast. :D
                      102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Not a great pic sorry but this is nearly finished , HurricanE sig 552 that came to me in a shopping bag.. 100% in parts with a lot missing and coverd in nasty black spray paint . only finished getting to together and got a mags worth off , The owner was given it for free... and than hid it for how ever long in his loft

Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Some new stuff I picked up from the weekender:

TM L96:

TM G36k (recoil engine version).

TM MP7A1

Enjoy!

Comment

that l96 is very nice indeed

Comment

saw the g36 and was tempted, but was out of my price range, although it looked very good, and the grin on your face seemed like you were quite pleased walking away with the big box having parted with 300 of your english pounds

Comment

sooo jealos at you keeper my face was green with envy when you aperared with a mp7 l96 and a g36k recoil :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X